Chapter 26

Sanket:- So it was time for your shift. It was I guess just 2 hours before the sun would come up and we saw you three peacefully and thought of not waking you and letting you sleep.

Aashna:- After that Sanku and I went just to roam in the house. We had taken a torch with us for safety. We were talking and just roaming here and there.

Manzeel fake cough. Aashna ignores them

Sanket:- Then we went to the ground floor and saw that door(The camouflaged one) I opened it and tried entering but fell just like Rishu did.

Flashback Begins

Aashna:- Never saw this door

Sanket:- It's kind of camouflaged with the wall. That's why. I'll try opening.

Aashna:- Be careful.

Sanket nodded and opened the door. He stepped and just fell the way Rishu. Aashna shouted Sanket but she got to know he hit the door and it opened and he went rolling inside. She turned on the torch and went down to see if he is ok.

Aashna:- Sanku... Sanku are you ok? Lagi to nahi

Sanket:- Nahi nahi... 

Aashna was helping him stand when she held his hand and he exclaims in pain. She checks his hand. His elbow was bruised really badly. It was just like Rishabh's ankle.

Flashback Ends

Manav:- OMG?!! Then how did you find this stone? 

Aashna:- Then I looked around in that room. First I closed the door. I looked around and found a box with this gemstone. I took it and was heading with Sanket back. Suddenly the stone touches his elbow and he finds relief and his wound vanishes. We were about to come up when we heard a loud thud sound

Flashback Begins

Aashna:- Sanku I found Amethyst

Sanket:- What really?!

They both hugged each other.

Sanket:- Come let's go up

Aashna:- Ha ha. But be careful. Come

She was taking him slowly when it touched his elbow and it became fine.

Sanket:- Honey the pain vanished? How can this happen?

Aashna:- You forgot. Amethyst has the ability to cure wounds. Now let's go and show this to everyone.

Sanket:- Yeah!!

They were moving when they hear a thud sound. They thought it's Moraana and stood there quiet. Then there was a silence. They thought she must have left. So they came up

Flashback Ends

Ashi:- Oh!! I am so happy both of you are fine

Rishu:- Yes!!

Tanzeel:- Ab ye hume chupa ke rakhna hoga. Uss Moraana ki nazar nahi padni chahiye.

Suddenly there was smog everywhere. Everyone fainted except Rishu. Someone appears. The person Rishu saw in the mirror.

??:- So you guys found Amethyst? (Angry)

Rishu:- Yes and I am so proud of Aasan!!(Smiling)

??:- First of all, neither I nor Moraana can even touch the gemstones due to Anna's mom's spell. And you found it. Rishabh if they found the other 6 gemstones. I will be killed and gone forever but I won't spare any of you. Understood?

Rishu (Laughs):- I am no more scared of you. I have got my support system. (Points towards others sleeping unconsciously) I guess vakt aa gaya hai. That I tell the real truth to all of them. Or even if I don't... I at least tell them about you threatening me and release my Addy boi from your hypnotizing.

??:- It's not easy to release him. You need to find another gemstone. Sapphire in order to release him. Where will you find it?

Rishu:- That I'll find. It's my lookout. Right now tell me when will they come back to their senses. I need to start finding the stone. I don't have much time till the BLUE MOON DAY. Only 4 days are left. Before that, I need to find all of the gemstones and do the main task.

??:- Hahaha. You wish. Anyways you can start doing whatever you want to. I am not scared of you

Rishu:- AND I AM NOT SCARED OF YOU ANYMORE. JUST FUCKING TELL ME WHEN WILL THEY COME BACK TO SENSES.

??:- DON'T SHOUT YOU, IDIOT. As I will leave you will also faint. You'll wake with a headache.

Rishu:- SEE IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO THEM THEN REMEMBER YOU WILL NOT BE SPARED NOR MORAANA. And abhi to I am not telling them the truth but kisiko kuch bhi hua then I will tell for sure.

??:- Byeeee

Rishu:- You...

And he faints. After around an hour, everyone wakes up with a throbbing headache.

To be continued
A/N:- Where will they find Sapphire? How will they release Addy? Who is she? What's the truth? Will DF be successful?

Please give your feedback and constructive criticism both are welcomed ✌️

I hope you enjoyed it... Double update after long... Next chapter on Wednesday...

BYEEEE...

Thank you
~Siya🌸