Chapter 23

~Sanku and Addy's Side~

They both ran to the first floor as well. They went to the other room which was there. It was similar to the room that Unnshi went in except it was smaller and had various weird things. They both had also closed the room. They were roaming around and observing the objects when...

Addy:- Ye isko kahi dekha hai maine... Par kaha? (Check the above picture. It's a singing bowl and has a different use than what I have written in the story)

Sanket:- Ye to singing bowl hai right?

Addy:- Ha but... I think Mr.Davidson ne bataya tha mujhe kuch iske baare me

Sanket:- Kya? Addy yaad kar?? Kya?

Addy:- Ha ha ruk

Sanket:- Jaldi... Dimag pe zor laga

Moraana came she started banging the door just like she did at Arshabh's room. She was banging it really loudly. And now a lot of noises were being echoed.

Moraana:- OPEN THE DOOR... (In a fake voice of Aashna)Open the door Sanku... It's me... Moraana is coming... Open the door

Sanku:- Honey?! Wait...

Addy:- No Sanket it's not Aash. I saw her running with Manav and Tanzeel in the other room...

Moraana (Aashna's voice):- Sanku jaldi... Please open the door... (Unnati's voice) Sanket kya soch raha hai khol na darwaza wo aa rahi hai... (Ashi's voice) Addy Sanket I know you both are in please open the door

Sanket:- Now it can't be Moraana. I don't know where Unns and Ashi are so it might be them. I will open the door.

Addy:- No... Sanket...

Before Addy could speak Sanket goes and opens the door. But it was neither of Aashna, Unnati nor Ashi it was Moraana.  As he opened the door she held Sanket's neck and lifted him in the air. Addy started freaking out. He was figuring out what do to. As he was moving back holding the singing bowl Moraana was coming forward Sanket was still in her hands. After a point, she saw something and started moving slowly. Addy was continuously thinking about the bowl. Sanket was screaming in pain. 

Addy (In mind):- Yaad aya... A singing bowl can help you make the people possessing any magic which they are using to harm people run away. It produces a shrill low pitch sound

He hits the bowl with a rod(Or whatever it's called) and starts moving it in circles around the bowl. It starts producing the sound which got louder and louder. Moraana left Sanket and he fell and she screamed loud and disappeared. Sanket was coughing. Addy left the bowl and went to Sanket. He found a bottle of water in his bag and gave water to him.

Everyone comes into that room and sees Sanket lying on the floor breathing heavily. All of them rush to them.

Aashna (Panicking):- Sanku... What happened? Are you fine? What happened? Did that Moraana do anything?

Tanzeel:- Ha kya hua? Tu thik hai bhai?

Sanket:- Ha-ha-h-a me thik h-u... Just wo Moraana ki wajah se gir gaya to(Lied)

Addy:- Gir gaya? (Sanket pincehs him)Ah...

Ashi:- Kya hua?

Addy:- Kuch nahi... Ha ha gir gaya

Aashna:- Are you fine lagi nahi na tujhe?

Tanzeel:- Ha Sanku lagi nahi na... (Teasing Aashna)

Manav (whispers):- Ha varna Aashna Moraana ka murder kar degi (Manzeel chuckles and Aashna whispers, "Shut up!!")

Sanket:- No honey I am fine

Rishu:- But vo awaj aai kaha se?

Ashi:- Ha worst awaj thi vo

Addy:- But wo humare sabse zyada kaam ayegi

Unnati:- Matlab?

Addy:- Wait... (Brings the bowl) Dekho isse aai thi awaaz

Aashna:- Ye to singing bowl hai. Meditation and Zen vibes produce karne ke liye use hota hai

Addy:- Ha but this is one is different than that. This produces a shrill sound that can harm or we can say make the people run away who have magic and uses it to harm people. 

Rishabh:- I remember Mr.Davidson told me about it right.

Addy:- Yes... Ab ye humare saath hi rakhte hai(Everyone nods)

Manav:- Ab kya karna hai?

Unnati:- Abhi to raat ho gai hai? Mujhe to dar lag raha hai

Aashna:- Are Unns kuch nahi hoga... Manav haina

Manav:- Ha... KYA?

Aashzeel laugh...

Ashi:- Are abhi sab ek room me bethte hai and let's sleep. Mujhe bahut neend aa rahi hai. (Keeps head on Tanzeel shoulder)

Rishabh:- But don't you think there is khatra in sleeping...

Addy:- Let's keep shifts and sleep

Sanket:- Yeah that's a nice idea...

~At Night~

To be continued
A/N:- What will happen at night?

Please give your feedback and constructive criticism both are welcomed ✌️

I hope you are enjoying it... Adding a bit of romance in the next chapter... Next chapter on Friday

BYEEEE...

Thank you
~Siya🌸