Chapter 37

Neerja entered from the main door slowly. She had a backpack with her and a torch in her hand. It was dark. The sun had set already. (Now three scenes are going parallel. The one is italic is Neerja's scene, the bold one is DF's side and the normal is Moraana)

Neerja:- Hey bhagwan!! Vese to mujhe bada shauk hai ye sab cheezon mein but ab jab experience karna hai to dar lag raha hai. Rishu told to call him once I reach in but will the call connect? Let me try.

She called Rishabh.

Everyone was pacing in the room, waiting for Neerja and thinking for further plans. It's evening soon going to be night which means last 4th day is about to end and they will now have only 3 days left. In this 3 days they have a lot of tasks to complete. One activate the wands. Two find the gems and install them on the star. Third find Anna's body and bury it. But it's not gonna be easy. Moraana and MM are waiting for them as they go to install gems.

Addy:- Rishabh Neerja aai nahi abhi tak?!

Rishabh:- Mein call karta hoon use.

Before he could call he received Neerja's call.

Moraana and MM were sitting with their eyes glued to the teleporting mirror. They were searching for even the slightest movement. That's when the door opened and Neerja entered.

MM:- Ye kon hai!?

Moraana:- Abhi pata lagati hoon.

Moraana chants some verses.

Moraana:- She is Neerja Parikh. Orphan but is very close to Rishabh.

MM:- Oh!! To ye yaha kya karne aai hai?

Moraana:- Pata nahi. Ese achanak se ye log kyu kisiko bulaenge and plus itni bachi ko.

MM:- Are wo to tabki baat hai pehle find out where they are.

Neerja on call:- Hello!! Rishu where are you guys? I have come in

Rishabh answers:- Umm... You wait 2 mins. Stay there and don't disconnect the call.

Rishabh keeps the call on speaker:- Guys she is here. Let's go

Everyone head upstairs and meet Neerja.

MM sees everyone appearing out of nowhere:- Arey!! Ye achanak se kaha nikle ye log.

Moraana:- Wo zameen hai na usme se ped ki tarah uge aur bade hue. Mujhe kaise pata hoga wo log kaha se aaye

MM:- To chilla kyu rahi ho?!

Moraana:- Kyuki you started it

MM:- Really?

Rishabh goes and hugs her:- Hey Neer! Kaisi hai?

Neerja:- All good... Hello everyone

They did a quick introduction.

Addy:- Tu lai wo paani?

Neerja:- Haan. Lai hoon. Let's start the process. Kamse kam 2-3 ghante lagenge. Raat mein hi kaam khatam dar dete hai subah fir dusra sab dhundh sakte hai

Sanket:- Good idea. Chalo niche

They all head down in their secret room.

Both of them were fighting and blaming each other.

Moraana calmed down:- Okay. I agree it was all your fault let's see what they are doing.

MM:- I agree!! Arey... Kaha gaye ye log?