Chapter 31

Manav:- Yes!! She even sends you Addy's whereabouts

Arsh:- Yes and she targetted me because I know about you and she wanted not even a single piece of information to be leaked.

Addy:- Exactly!!

Manav patting Arsh:- Wah!! Isko bolte hai dimag!! Ab let's start with our plan!!

Rishabh:- Abhi let's start with our plan.

Manav:- Unns and me, Aash and Sanku, Tanzu and Ashi and Arsh and Rishu. These are the pairs. On our phone, we will keep a timer of 2 hours. Every 2 hours we will meet here. And in these two hours, we will go on a hunt and also notice every single bit which is unusual, and also take a pic of everything. And yeah be safe from Moraana and be together. Also look for gemstones. Our main goal.

Addy:- Ek sec ek sec. What about me?

Rishu:- Umm... Addy... See

Ashi:- Addy we can't risk your life again. Don't what that two bis*ches can do to you again?! What if... No no, now you will stay here.

Addy:- But...

Unnati:- No if no but. You are staying here and that's our final decision.

Sanket:- Yes you aren't going anywhere. You are staying here. We will meet every two hours.

DamnBoys started telling Addy that he would have to mandatory stay here and can't come out at any cost. While Addy really wanted to come and help everyone. 

Addy:- But please mujhe bhi ana hai. Aashna tu toh kuch bol. Please bolna mujhe bhi ana. I want to help everyone. I will be completely safe. And I will be with Rishu. And now she can't do anything. I have you guys. Please yaar ane dona.

Aashna:- Addy humne decide kiya hai you are not coming. Please, Addy. Understand. We can't let anything happen to you again.

Addy lost all the hope. He sat there on the chair. Everyone hugged Addy and was about to leave.

Addy:- Guys... (Everyone turn)Take care!!

Everyone nodded with a big smile on their face. And move to execute their plan. They divide in thier pairs and move in different directions.

To be continued
A/N:- Sorry for the most chotu chapter!!👉👈

Please give your feedback and constructive criticism both are welcomed ✌️

I hope you enjoyed it... Next chapter on pata nahi kab...

BYEEEE...

Thank you
~Siya🌸