Chapter 36

Aashna:- Last one is... (Takes a deep breath) Everyone needs to be pure

Manav:- Matlab?!

Aashna:- It's said the wand bearer has to be pure in every terms

Arsh:- Are do din se idhar atke hai kese nahaye??

Everyone looks at him or I would say stares.

Arsh:- What!?

Ashi:- Nevermind. Aashna we all are pure but what do you mean by 'in every terms'?

Aashna:- Means the wand bearer has to favour in good magic, he/she has to have a stable concious mind and not in a trap of anyone.

Unnati:- Honey, we all our pure.

Aashna:- Ik!! But other two aren't the reason so this can be the reason

Sanket:- Hmmm... Let's try Sapphire again... Like last time

Everyone:- Good idea!!

They take the Sapphire. Everyone sits one by one on the chair and Rishabh does the whole process. After everyone was tested no one was found impure or in trap of someone.

Aashna:- How's this possible!? I mean (Points towards Unnav) these... All means someone has to be or can be otherwise why did the wands didn't activate

~

Other side MM was in tension and was pacing the room since past some time.

Moraana:- May I know kya hua??

MM:- If they f*cking find the wand then be happy. Attic tak to pahuch hi gaye honge. I hope nothing happens to our magic. (After some pause) Ohh!! But wait you took Unnati Manav in your trap right so they must be said impure and none could have activated the wand.

Moraana remains quiet and laughs nervously.

MM:- Don't tell me you used the concious mind magic and just handle there concious minds and not the sub concious. (Moraana lowers her head) You idiot.

Moraana:- But to activate now they need CHASSIS RIVER's water. They need to actually take a bath or can sprinkle some water but they at least need some water right. Who will bring that to them!?

Both laugh evily.

MM:- But tell me one thing where are these people??

Moraana:- Idk. I checked all the views of the teleporting mirror but they are no where to be seen.

~

Aashna:- The book says if any situation arises where the reason might be of being impure you need to take 7 twirls in the CHASSIS RIVER or sprinkle some of it.

Rishu:- How the hell will we do that!? Is there no alternative?

Aashna nods.

Arsh:- We can call someone who can atleast bring us that water.

Sanket:- But lala we can't risk anyone's life

Manav:- And even if we take a chance who will agree!?

Addy and Rishabh look at each other.

Addyshabh:- NEERJA

Ashi:- Kon Neerja!?

Rishabh:- Neerja my sister. She is my younger sister. We fight a lot but she is my world. We met in the orphanage itself but we consider each other as brother and sister. Should I call her??

Aashna:- Neerja Parikh... Studying in St. Teresa College in second year batch number 4. Around heightened like Ashi, a bit chubby, loves to laugh and is a big fan of the singer Zaden. Right??

Addyshabh look at her confused

Addy:- Tu antaryami hai!? Tujhe kese pata?

Aashna:- Are she is my student.

Rishabh:- Student??

Aashna:- Yeah I sometimes take classes of students who have any query or need any help in subjects and she is one of my student. She doesn't have much queries but she always comes to sit with me and then even helps others.

Rishabh:- Ohh!! To bula loon use guys??

Unnati:- Rishu even Ik Neerja but I don't want to keep her in trouble. Meri no hai

Ashi:- Same. She is too innocent and is very cute don't want her face what we are facing. Meri bhi no.

TaMaSa:- We haven't met her but UnnShi ki baat mein point hai so no.

Aashna:- Ha Rishu I connect to her like my own sister. No

Arsh:- Mein bhi kisiki jaan khatre me daalne ko na hi kahunga

Rishabh:- Kuch nahi hoga guys... She is like my sister and she also wants to find about this house but I stopped her

Addy:- Ha guys meri bhi behen hi hai so I can tell kuch nahi hoga. Bulalete hai usse

TUMSAAA:- Are you Sure??

Addyshabh:- More than we can be

TUMSAAA:- Thike to bulalo

Addyshabh calls Neerja and she very happily accepted it.

To be continued
A/N:- Wrote this in a lot of hurry... I hope you enjoyed it... New character is here

Do vote and comment and tell me if you are actually enjoying the book or it's too slow and I should fast up the things.❤️

Please give your feedback and constructive criticism both are welcomed ✌️

I hope you enjoyed it... Next chapter don't know when but soon...

BYEEEE...

Thank you
~Siya🥑