Chapter 20

That very next moment the window broke open and there was a lot of wind coming. The sudden breaking of the window scared everyone. The dust on the floor started blowing everywhere. Everyone covered their faces with their in order to protect their eyes. After some time the wind stopped. Everyone slowly removed their hands from their face and looked around. There was nothing. Addy looked down and tried to touch and see it clearly. As the glass of window broke there were glass pieces. Addy got hurt by one of the pieces and he screamed in exclamation. His scream made everyone gathered around him.

Rishabh:- Addy kya hua? Ye chot kese lagi?

Addy:- Wo ye glass haina

Tanzeel:- Ashu first aid box de bag me se

Ashi:- Ha ek minute

They tied a bandage on his hand so that there is less blood loss.

Addy:- Guya hato

He moved everyone and the glasses pieces also with his legs so no one gets hurt. As the glass stones were removed they see something which they were finding since morning. A thing that can help them find the real truth. It can help them find Anna, Moraana and also open the door. It can help them get free from this trap of the house. It can help them to get finally rid of THE OLD HOUSE.

The dust had covered it but as all of it flew and STAR got revealed. It was the same star just had something written between and had few engraved platform. They stood around the star in a circle. It was the exact same star with the engraved position where the gemstones were meant to be kept. They were looking closely and trying to identify what was written.

Manav:- Ye star kya cheez hai?

Rishu:- Dikhne par see sea lagta hai ki it will help us open the door

Sanket:- I agree. Maybe see if we can find the gemstones and put them in these spaces might the door get unlocked and we can open it and find it inside. 

Aashna:- And see idhar there is a riddle ya sentence written...

देखो मुझे तुम सुबह शाम,
रात यात्री के में आता हु काम।
हा में हु तारा,
ढूंढो सारे रत्न और पाओ यहाँ से छुटकारा।

Manav:- To iska matlab kya hai?

Unnati:- See देखो मुझे तुम सुबह शाम means we can see stars in the morning as the sun and at night as well. रात यात्री के में आता हु काम, हा में हु तारा means we are right it helps the travelers as in ancient time they used stars to find the way. ढूंढो सारे रत्न और पाओ यहाँ से छुटकारा Means Oh god!! It means if we find all these seven gemstones we can unlock this star and our way out.

Tanzeel:- Wow it means we need to find it as soon as possible. Let's get to work.

They all were discussing their plan when Ashi found a paper underneath the broken glass. She picked them and they had something written on it. 

Ashi:- Guys...

हा पर याद रखना होगी साड़ी मुश्किलें सिर्फ नीले चाँद वाले दिन को दूर। 

Aashna:- Means we need to find the gems before BLUE MOON DAY and insert them here that day itself.

Sanket:- So after that, we can free ourselves and might this house also vanish.

Arsh:- Ha chalo kaam pe lago guys

Manav:- But...

To be continued
A/N:- But kya Manav age bolo?! Hehe... How was this chapter? How will they find the gems? Will they find it before BLUE MOON DAY?

Abhi bhi bata rahi hu the story behind this house Addy ko pata bhi hai aur nahi bhi...

Please give feedback and constructive criticism both are welcomed✌️

So for the late chapter... Apologies... Will be active on this book as well...

Next chapter on Thursday... BYEEEEEEEE

Thank you
~Siya🌸