Chapter nineteen

Harry's POV

He would have never expected yesterday to have gone so well. Louis was at his house, and they got to spend time together. He was on cloud nine. He couldn't wait to get to school and see Louis, he couldn't wait to see Louis his friend. Friend that was insane, it was something he never thought he would call Louis. The thought of it made him ecstatic.

He got up and bed quickly this morning. He didn't want to waste anytime at home, he wanted to get to school and see Louis. He might sound too eager, but he didn't care.

He got up, showered, and got dressed in his uniform. He headed downstairs grabbing a banana before running out the door. He briskly walked to school. He was so excited to see Louis.

When he got to school he saw Liam, Niall, and Zayn standing at his locker waiting for him like they always were. He walked up to them with a big smile on his face.

"Why are you so happy" Liam asked.

"I'm just happy to have great friends" he responded.

"No, your happy that Louis your friend" Zayn said giving him a look.

"Tomato tomato, Louis my friend and I may or may not be a little excited that Louis is my friend.

"Hey where is Louis" Niall asked.

"Mabey he is in the chapel" he said.

"No I had to help Sister Elizabeth set something up in the chapel this morning and he wasn't there" Liam said.

"You don't think he isn't coming do you" he asked.

"Louis wouldn't miss school" Zayn said.

Just as Zayn said that the doors of the school burst open. Louis and that girl Eleanor from the party walked in. Eleanor had her arm around a miserable looking Louis. The pair walked to Louis locker and hung around there for a bit. Eleanor kissed Louis and left to go to her class.

He stood there shocked. Louis and Elenor kissed in school. Granted Louis didn't look like he wanted to kiss her though. His heart broke when he saw Louis and Eleanor kiss. He wanted to kiss him, he didn't want anyone else to kiss Louis.

He walked over to Louis to find out what was going on between Louis and Eleanor. He needed answers to his many questions.

"Hey Louis, good morning" he said.

"Morning" Louis mumbled.

"So are you and Eleanor dating or something" he asked.

Louis looked up at him. Their eyes met and he could see that Louis was breaking inside. Louis slaked the locker and stalked away.

Was Louis really with Eleanor? If Louis was with Eleanor then why did he look so miserable? He hoped that Louis wasn't with Eleanor, but it looked like they were.

He went to class. Anyone who saw him would be able to tell he was upset about something. All he could think about was Louis and Elenor together, and honestly the though made him sick to his stomach. She didn't deserve Louis. He wasn't even sure if he  deserved Louis.

When he got to lunch he did his normal routine of getting lunch then grabbing then sitting down at his usual table.  The other boys came and sat down at the table, but Louis wasn't there. He looked across the the cafeteria and saw Louis sitting at a table with the 'popular' people, but more specifically Eleanor.

Louis looked absolutely miserable sitting at that table. His and Louis eyes met and they both knew what the other was thinking. He could tell that Louis didn't want to be there at all.