Chapter twenty two

Louis' POV

He went home and was of course yelled at by his father, but he didn't care. He didn't care about anything anymore, well anything except Harry of course. He didn't care what his father had to say he was finally happy, he was actually happy for quite possibly the first time in his entire life.

He listened just stared at his father blankly while he was being yelled at. He did what Harry said, don't listen to what others have to say. So, he blocked out the noise and stood strong.

When his father was done yelling at him he went up to his room to work on his homework. He sat on his bed doing his homework, with a smile on his face. After he had been studying for about twenty minutes his bedroom door opened. Lottie and Fizzy came in and sat down in front of him on the bed.

"That seemed bad" Fizzy said.

"Oh, I don't care" he said cheerfully.

"You seemed oddly happy for just being yelled at" Lottie said.

"I am happy" he said with a big smile.

"Oh, and why is that" Lottie asked.

"Because I have a boyfriend" he said with a big smile.

"What" Lottie said excited.

"Finally" Fizzy said.

"I'm just so happy with him" he said smiling.

"It's Harry right" Lottie said.

"Yeah, how did you know" he asked.

"Just a hunch" Lottie said with a smile.

"Okay" he said giving her a confused look.

Harry and him were together, it was the best thing in his life. To love and be loved, it was something that he never thought he would be able to have. He actually had it though, he finally had love. Harry loved him, ad he loved Harry.

A week later

Everything had been great. He still had to be with Eleanor in public, Which was awful. He hated every second he had to be with Eleanor. Eleanor reminded of him of everything his father wanted him to be, and everything he didn't want to be.

Him and Harry have been great. They have been sneaking behind everyone's backs and meeting up. Harry and him would meet behind the bleachers, in the locker room, at Harry's house, and in every secret place that they could find.

They didn't like that everything had to be a secret, but they made the best of it. His sisters ere in full support of their relationship. The only person who may have been more exited about their relationship than his sisters were was Niall. Niall said that he could tell from before he and Harry met that they would be destined to be together.

He felt like him and Harry were meant to be as well. He cant explain it, but he felt an instant attraction to Harry, even though he tried to fight it so hard. Now though he didn't ugh because he didn't care anymore. He is who he is and that means so much more than anything his father or anyone else has to say.

Him and Harry have been doing well with sneaking. Nobody has found out so far, and they wanted it to stay like that. Nobody that didn't know already needed to know.

Currently he was lying in Harry's bed before school. He has been staying at Harry's house a lot because he didn't want to have to deal with his father at home.

"You know we have to get up right" Harry said.

"I know, I wish I could just lie with you forever" he said.