Truth or dare

1981

You are at the living room in Jackson's house. Together with Janet, Rebbie and LaToya, the Jackson's brothers are also there. You are watching a movie together. Everyone was so focused until Janet finally speaks.

"Hey guys, I'm bored let's play a game." Janet said. All eyes were at her.

"Can we just continue watching this series?" Randy said to Janet but she ignored him.

"You can watch it tomorrow Randy duh." Janet replied and you laughed at her. Randy rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. While they are still bickering, you excused yourself to go to the restroom. You fixed yourself first and few minutes you go back to the living room. As the moment you opened the door you saw Michael, your secret crush getting cans of soda and a snack.

"Let me help you with that." You offer to him, he looked at you and smiled. He gave the other snacks to you.

"Are we still going to watch the series?" You asked Michael.

"No, Janet won she said we are just gonna play a game and they asked me to bring some snacks." He said and looked at you. You just nodded in return, you both came back to the living room bringing some snacks and you saw them sitting in the floor in circle.

"What are we playing guys?" Michael asked as he sat down near Jermaine.

"Truth or dare" Rebbie said as she opened the can of soda

"Psh boring game." Randy said once again, and Janet looked at him and rolled her eyes.

"So let's spin the bottle." Janet said as she spins the bottle, later on the bottle slowly stopped pointing at Marlon.

"Okay Marlon truth or dare?" Janet asked.

"Hmm dare"

"Okay, I dare you to sing inside dad's bedroom." Janet asked and you all started laughing. Marlon gets up and obeyed the dare. He goes upstairs entering his dad's bedroom. After a few seconds you heard a door slamming and Mr. Joe yelling at Marlon.

"Marlon you better practice or I'll beat your ass!" After hearing those words, you all started laughing hysterically. Marlon gets down and goes back to his seat.

"Fuck ya'll dad just embarrass me." Marlon said, and his brothers teased him.

"You need to get lessons from me, Marlon" Jackie said confidently as he drink his soda.

"Hell no brother." Marlon said and you all started laughing again. Janet spins the bottle and it stopped at Michael.

"Okay brother truth or dare." Janet asked.

"Truth." He said. Janet, Rebbie and LaToya looked at each other and giggled.

"What?" Michael asked confused.

"Okay, okay Michael describe your ideal girl." Rebbie said. You looked down, waiting for his answer. Godness whoevers gonna end up with Michael will be the luckiest girl in the world.

"Well, I like a girl whose simple, thoughtful, likes children, funny, wild, who cares and loves me for me." He said it simply. This man deserve everything in this world, how I wish I could be the girl who can love him freely.