Your deep secret

Let's just say you wanted to become an artist here okayyy

You were lying on the bed watching movies when your phone rang.

It was Michael Jackson, your bestfriend.

"Wassup Mike?" You said with a swag tone. He laughed at the other line before speaking which made you giggle too.

"I'm doing fine, sorry to bother you at this hour by the way." He said. You look at the clock on the wall and didn't even realized it was 1:00 am in the morning.

"Oh boy, I watched too many movies I didn't even noticed the time." You giggled, you paused the movie for a moment and divert your attention to your call.

"Aren't you tired?" He asked.

"Nope, not really. Why are you up at this hour?"

"Well I'm currently at home in my studio, I'm recording a song that will be included in my album."

"Oh okay then, why did you call me? Is there something wrong?" You asked, usually when he's working he doesn't want the people to disturb at him.

" I was wondering if you could come here at my place and listen to this song?" You don't feel tired at all so you immediately got up and put on your slippers heading to your closet.

"I'll be there soon." You said and heard him saying yaaaaay.

"Drive safe Y/N, I'll wait here." He said you bid your goodbyes. Your currently wearing a black top and a gray jogging pants, you didn't bother to change your clothes and decide to just put on a jacket.

You combed your hair and grabbed your keys, since it was midnight there were no cars nor traffic so you got there less than 10mins.

You arrived at Neverland and parked your car. You entered his mansion and proceed your way to his studio.

You knocked on the door slightly and slowly opened the door, you saw him inside the recording booth singing and reading at the sheets.

You entered the room and the speakers were at mid volume, he noticed your presence and he waved at you from the inside, you waved and smiled back.

He went out from the booth and came towards you.

"Y/N I'm really glad you came." He said and gave you a big hug which you gladly return.

Anything for you Michael....

"Yeah yeah alright what do you want?" You said acting cool, he chuckled and sat at his chair while you sat at the couch.

"I wrote this song earlier and I recorded it today." He said looking at the screen on the monitor in front of him.

"Woah that fast? Wow why do I always forgot that you're The Great Michael Jackson?" You complimented him and he looked down, his face turning bright red.

You smiled looking at the sight of him.

"Stop it Y/N gee." He said and giggled.

"Anyways, I want you to listen to it." He said.

"I'd be the first person to listen to this recording? wow what an honor!"

"Y/N c'mon you're making me embarrassed." He said and gave you a headphone. He pressed the buttons in front of him and the song started playing.

Music playing (Liberian Girl) 

You were smiling throughout the song, Michael was looking at you the whole time watching your reaction.

"So? how was it? I mean its still not complete." Michael asked curiously after he stopped the song.

"Michael that was amazing!" You said and clapped your hands.

"Really? thank you, do you think I can already put this in the album?"

"Yeah of course!" You said and he nodded, he was saving the file in his computer.

"Michael can I tell you something?" You said and he turned to you and hummed in response.

"Remember when I told you that I wanted to be a (your dream job)?"

"Hmm yeah what about it?" Michael asked. 

"Well you know deep inside... I want to be a performer." You said looking down.

"What kind of performer?" 

"You know...an artist like you." You said with a low voice but he heard it anyway.

His face lit up after you said those words, you looked at him and chuckled.

"Michael say something" You said while you chuckled.

"Really?" 

"Yeah, I enjoyed singing and dancing. I want to be in a recording studio producing songs, sweating from dancing, perform on stage, making an album, going on tours." You said happily and sighed. Michael was quiet listening to you with a smile on his face.

"Wow, we've been friends since we were little and you never talked about this." Michael said holding your hand.

"Because I'm shy about it." You said and giggled.

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about Y/N, you should follow your dreams, do what you want. I'll help you come on!" Michael said bouncing up and down form his chair, he was so excited and you just laughed at him.

"Maybe in another life, I'll do it." 

Okay I don't know how to end this and this was really random but hoped you liked it :) keke