Sweet morning

1981

Truth or Dare pt. 2

You woke up around 5am, feeling thirsty again. You forgot to bring water last night which you always do every night incase you got thirsty in the middle of the night. You went downstairs and head towards the kitchen, when you saw Mrs. Katherine Jackson and Janet with the other maid and also Jackie talking. 

"Good morning." You said sweetly and head towards them.

"Good morning Y/N." Janet said and gave you a hug which you gladly returned.

"Good morning dear, how was your sleep?" Mrs. Jackson greeted.

"It was good Mrs. Jackson thank you." You said and she nodded. 

"Good morning sister-in-law." Jackie said to while wiggling his eyebrows playfully. Janet get the joke and started to tease you too. Oh god not again.

"Oh yes I almost forgot, I'm gonna call you sister-in-law from now on." Janet said and started laughing with Jackie. 

"Sister-in-law?" Mrs. Katherine asked and you looked at them with wide eyes with the look "Don't you ever tease me in front of your mother."

You were about to say something when Randy interrupted you from behind.

"Good morning to our future Mrs. Michael Ja-"

"And good morning to you Randy." You cut his words and fake smile with him then he started laughing.

"Woah, chill Y/N." Randy said as he gets a bottle of water from the fridge.

"What's wrong with you guys? what do you mean by your future sister-in-law?" Mrs. Katherine asked to all of you. The 3 of them looked at you, grinning.

"Oh its nothing Mrs. Jackson." You said while you went to Mrs. Katherine and held her shoulders. She smiled at you and you did the same too. Woah that was close. You looked at them but they didn't care and act like nothing happened. 

"Y/N were gonna go for grocery shopping today, wanna come?" Janet asked as he bit her apple. Mrs. Jackson looks at you also waiting for your answer.

"Yeah sure, I'll go with you." You said.

"Okay dear, be ready were gonna leave after 30 mins." Mrs. Jackson said and went to her bedroom upstairs.

You went back to your room and prepared yourself. You wore your plain white t-shirt and a denim jumper shorts. You put your hair in a ponytail and put on your rubber shoes. You get your sling bag and when you are finally ready you went outside to wait for them. After a few minutes you all went to the mall for grocery shopping. 

It took almost 1 hour to shop, after buying you guys went back to Neverland. You helped them carry the bag full of goods and went to the kitchen to put them there. You followed Janet from behind. As you head towards the kitchen table, you saw Michael with his other brothers taking breakfast. You heart suddenly beating so fast as you saw him.