We meet again

The gang part 2

Throwback (1982)

You were at the movie theatre at Neverland, Michael invited you to watch movies as he also said he has something to tell you too. 

You thought it was already the right time to confess your feelings for him. It started when you were both teenagers, the feelings grew as you both grown as an adults. You never dared to tell him as you don't want to ruin what you both have or make things awkward between you two. Your friendship is more important and you don't want to lose that. You felt really nervous throughout the movie, you couldn't focus as you keep looking down playing with your fingers, tapping your shoes on the floor and countless sighs.

"What's wrong Y/N? you okay?" Michael asked as he noticed your weird behavior.

"Huh? no no I'm fine, let's keep watching." You  said and smiled he didn't response and continued to watch the movie. 

Finally the movie was over, he finished his last popcorn and drink his juice.

"The movie was amazing right Y/N? I loved the plot." Michael said happily, you just looked at him getting lost at his eyes, also admiring his smile.

"Hello? earth to Y/N?" Michael said and snapped his fingers.

"Oh yeah, the movie was great." You lied.

"So you said you're gonna tell me something?" You said changing the topic.

"Ah yes, actually-" You cut his words by placing your finger in his lips.

"I have something to tell you too... can I tell it right now?" You asked at him, you already felt your heartbeat beating rapidly, sweat were starting to form at your palm. 

"Let's just finish this." You said inside your head.

"Okay okay...what is it?" Michael said. You took a deep breathe looking down, gathering all your courage. He held your chin and looked at you.

"C'mon tell me." 

"Okay so... I've been holding for this for a very long time." You paused and looked deeply in his eyes. He raised his eyebrow letting you continue your sentence.

"Michael, I love you."  Those were the only words that you can think about. You were too nervous that no words can escape from your mouth but hoping he understand it.

He stayed silent.

"Y/N I love you too..." He said and held your hand, you gasp and looked at him. You couldn't believe it. You smiled widely at him.

"I love you too because you're my bestfriend!" Michael said as he playfully brushed your hair.

"He didn't get it." You said again in your thought. Your smile slowly fade away as you heard those words. 

"No you don't get it I mean-" Now he cuts your words.

"She finally answered me, I have a girlfriend now!" He said half screaming but still he was happy. Those words made a wound in your heart, you nodded and fake a smile.

Tears were already forming in your eyes, you feel choking up. You immediately hug him as you wiped your tears secretly behind his back.

"Congratulations! I'm so happy for you." You said and rubbed his back after you broke a hug you went up and leave the theatre.