He walks you home

"Are you sure you'll be okay closing the store tonight Y/N?" Your co-waitress asked. You smiled at her while cleaning the last table. You are currently working as an part-timer at a coffee shop

"I'll be fine, its 10:00 P.M already you should go home after that, don't worry about me." You said and went to the kitchen behind the counter area.

"Well you know there's a crime that has been happening around in our town lately, haven't you heard it at the news?" She asked while counting the money on the counter.

"Yeah I do, but as I've said I'll be fine. My apartment is only 15 min walk from here anyway." You said reassuring her, you washed the cups and plates and arranged the chairs.

"I'll be going now, be careful Y/N okay?" Your friend said as she puts on her coat. You nodded at her and waved goodbye.

"See you tomorrow!" You said one last time. Your work was finally done, you get the keys from the shop, you switch off the last and locked the door. 

You turn yourself into the streets, it was dark. There were only few cars driving by, only few lamp post. You can hear the wind rustling, the sound of the siren from the other side of the street. It was quiet.

You admit, you are kinda scared walking alone since the accidents currently happening in the town, you were hoping seeing some people walking so you'll feel you're not alone. 

You took a deep breathe and started walking. For the past few minutes, you were fine. You find the silence peaceful, and it calmed you a bit not until when you felt there was someone walking behind you.

You thought that it was just another fellow but when you look back, it was a man all black. Black hoodie, black mask and black pants. His hood covered his whole face very well. He was mysterious and his presence were really disturbing to you. 

You held on your bag tightly as you fasten your pace, you tried to look at him in your peripheral vision and he was walking as fast as you. You took a few turns to test him and he was really was following you. 

You are nervous and scared at the same time, you started to sweat, your body is shaking but you force yourself not to stop walking, your heartbeat starts beating rapidly.

Your thoughts were here and there that you can't think properly, you tried to reach for your phone but your hands were shaking too much. You started running and he did too, you let your feet lead the way and ended up in a dark alley. 

"Stop following me!" You shouted at him while you keep on running, you started running and thought this may be the end of your life. 

You took a lot of turns hoping he'll lost you and you luckily did, you stopped for a second to catch your breathe until a man grabbed your hand, trapped you with his whole body while his hand covering in your mouth. You thought he finally caught you, you tried to shout and fight when you saw the man chasing you earlier at the side. He was looking for you, his head glancing right to left and he continued running. 

You are still crying and more nervous than ever. The man slowly uncovered your mouth as he brings his hand down, taking a step back.

"Are you okay?" His voice echoed from his mask. You looked at him with scared eyes, out of nowhere you quickly hugged him tightly.

"Thank you so much." You said and cried at his shoulder. He gently tapped your back trying to calm you down. All you hear is his breathing and your sobs. You parted from him and wiped your tears. 

You didn't saw his face clearly since it was really dark.

"Let me walk you home okay?" He said and you nodded immediately smiling at him. You needed someone to be there with you, or the man will come back and might end your life for good.