I'm on my way

1984

You had a rough day from work. Today you are feeling exhausted and stressed, and you badly want to sleep all day but your boss made you redo your report again. You were so frustrated and angry of your boss since you made that report for the whole week.

It was hard doing some research, but you have no choice, you're aiming for the position that you really wanted to be and its currently open. You want to be the qualified person for that job so work your harder.

You feel like crying and giving up, you just wanted some love and attention right now but your boyfriend is currently on his Victory tour together with his brothers. His been gone for 6 months. No one's there to comfort you.

You wanted to be on his arms feeling his heartbeat, his soft lips on yours, his touch that made your spine quiver. You missed him so bad. He promised to call you everyday but he didn't. He rarely to do so, but you truly understand.

No rest, everyday performing and rehearsals are exhausting of course he couldn't find a time to call you.

You lay down at your couch here in your apartment, throwing your bag and folders on the floor, the papers scattered here and there but you didn't mind. You closed your eyes and started to cry, you let your stress came out.

Just then your phone rang, you got up and reached for your bag to find your phone. You didn't mind looking whose calling and you immediately answered it. You took a deep breath before speaking to calm yourself down.

"Hello?" There was silence on the line for almost 10 seconds.

You thought that this was a prank call or something so you were about to end it when the other line started to speak.

"Hey Y/N" That voice, you missed this voice. Your eyes started to form a tear again. Your heart melted just by hearing this voice. You found your comfort finally.

"Michael baby?" You ask. You heard him chuckle on the other line.

"Yes its me sweetheart, how are you?" He asked with his sweet voice. Your eyes started ballin' of tears, his voice comforted you, you remembered what happened earlier.

"Let it out Y/N, I know you're tired but I'm here for you." He said and those words comforted you. You keep on crying and after a few minutes you heard him humming like what he does when he comfort you everytime. You finally feel okay, and you wipe your tears.

"Is my baby okay now?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm feeling better now." You said with your runny nose. You look at yourself in the mirror that was beside you and your face was puffy, especially your eyes from crying.

"Just breath Y/N, relax." He said and you followed him, you took a few deep breathes finally at peace.

"Glad you finally call me Michael."

"Yeah, I'm very sorry Y/N. I know I promised you to call you everyday and you have every right to be mad at me but everything was hectic, I have a very busy sched-" You cut his words and giggled.

"Michael its okay, I will never be mad you. I understand you babe, I know you're busy there and its fine. Focus on the tour okay? If you need anything you can call me anytime you want. I love you." You said and waited for his response but it was all silent. You look at your phone to see if the call was still on going and it was.

"Hello? Michael? you there babe?" You asked rapidly.

"Fuck it Y/N, I badly want to see you right now. I missed you." He said and it made you smile like crazy.

"I miss your voice, I miss your body, I miss your touch, I miss everything about you. I need you, I want to feel you again Y/N, so bad. Do you wanna come over?" He ask with his sweet but a hint of sexiness voice. H was begging for you and the last sentence turned you on. The last time you had sex is when before he left. You wanted to feel him again, you've been craving for his body and touch.

"Aww baby I miss you too, but you want me to come there like right now? Do I need to book a ticket or what?" You said in confuse.

You hear him chuckle in the other line.

"I'm at Hayvenhurst silly." He said and it made you shock.

"You're already here? since when? I thought the tour isn't over until next week?" You asked him a lot of questions.

"No, we finished it early." He said.

"So you wanna come over?"

"Yes boy! Omg I have so much things I want to talk about." You said excitedly, you got up from your couch and went to your bedroom.

"Don't you wanna? you know..." He said, even though he didn't finish his sentence you understood him. You chuckled lightly. This is about to get wild

"Its been 6 months without your touch, so yes let's do it." You said and you heard him chuckled sexily on the other line.

"Then shamone girl, I'll be waiting for you." He said and you said yes then ended the call.

 You quickly took a shower and made sure to shave everything, you want to satisfy your man tonight.

After showering, you went for your closet and put some clothes on. You put your lace bra and panty that he gave to you from your birthday from last last month. Then you put your clothes on.

You spread your lotion all over your body to moisturize, and added perfume which is his favorite scent.

You put light makeup in your face, you didn't bother to be extra on makeup since it will be removed after your love making.

Finally you are satisfied. You grab your car keys and drive your way to Hayvenhurst.

I'm on my way love.