Imagination of you and him

1995

You look at the bride and the groom whose doing their first dance at the center stage. Apparently, the bride was your bestfriend and she invited you and your boyfriend Michael Jackson.

You look at them happily, admiring how beautiful there love was. You smiled still staring at them while they enjoy their beautiful, romantic moment.

You then went into your imagination, you saw yourself there at the center and Michael slow dancing you. You were wearing a stunning wedding dress that fits on your body perfectly, while he wears his black tuxedo with a red rose as his corsage.

The orchestra began to play and both of you began to dance, you both was taken away by the melody, your body and feet following in harmony and coordination. All eyes were on the both of you and your eyes were on him, but you felt like nobody was watching the both of you, all you can see was only him. Your only world. Your happiness. Your everything.

His beautiful face was close to you and his chocolate brown eyes locks at you with his sweet smile which made his face even glowing. His hands around your waist holding you tightly but with care and love. Your arms wrapped around his neck, everything is magical you thought. You feel like a princess dancing with your prince charming at the ball.  

You are about to continue fantasizing your dream wedding when Michael called you.

"Babe? are you listening to me?" He asked and raise his right eyebrow.

You looked at him finally giving your attention.

"Oh I'm sorry, did you say something?" You ask.

"I said do you still want dessert? I could get them for you." He said and flashed a smile. You also smiled at him and kissed his cheeks.

"No thanks Mikey, I'm really full." You said and immediately went back looking at the couple. He nodded in response.

You continued where you stopped earlier. At the middle of dance, he went closer to yu and whispered at your ear.

"You are in deep thought aren't you?" You felt his warm breath on your skin. You went back to reality and faced him with your blushing face.

God what was I thinking earlier?

"What? No no no... I was just watching them." You said calmly and smiled.

After the music stopped, the groom takes the hand of the bride and let her spin around and lean in for a kiss. It was too pure and romantic you thought, the audience clapped and you did too with a teary eyes, everything was perfect.

Michael looked at you again but you noticed his stare so you faced him too while wiping your eyes tears.

"What? something wrong?" You ask getting a napkin. He just shrugged and giggled.

The emcee continued the event. Finally it was the bouquet throwing, this was your favorite part and you are really anticipating for this to join but unfortunately your stomach was full that you can't really stand up properly.

"Baby aren't you gonna join? You were waiting for this the whole day." He said and chuckled.

"Ugh my stomach is really full I can't even stand or walk properly." You were pissed at yourself and it clearly shows at your face. Michael noticed it and so he began to laugh.

"Aww you eat too much pasta baby?" He said and pouted, he was teasing you. You playfully slapped his leg and rolled your eyes.

The girls began to form in clump of circle. You hear them cheering and squealing excitedly to catch the bouquet. As the tradition said, the girl who will catch the bouquet is most likely to be married next, so that explains the girls excitement. The bride went in front of them facing her back to the girls.