He takes care of you

1989

You look at yourself in the mirror as you put your make up, you wore your red satin fitted dress. You are preparing for your dinner date with your boyfriend Michael. He is currently at his studio doing some errands but he will pick you up. You just had your fever yesterday and you thought it was over but it was worst, your period also arrived today, you feel weak and had really bad cramps. 

Worst day ever!  You just want to lay in the bed whole day. You stared at the mirror as you feel sleepy, you put your head down at the table and let out a sigh. You were about to close your eyes when someone opened the door. 

It was your loving boyfriend, Michael. He was wearing tuxedo, the tuxedo fitted him really well. He looked masculine and hot you thought. You immediately sit up straight and smiled at him.

"Hey baby, you look good." You said to him, he put a big smile on his face and went to you. He came towards you and cupped your face but his smile went away and returned with a worried look.

"Baby are you sick? you feel so hot." He said with concern. You faintly smile at him.

"No baby I'm fine, now lets go to dinner shall we?" You said and forced yourself to stand up. As you stand up you felt dizzy and was about to collapse at the floor when he catches you with his strong arms. 

"Y/N baby, its alright we don't need to go." Michael said sweetly and made you sit down.

"No Mike, we already have reservations we need to go." You said looking up at him. He has been really busy for the past few months and you barely see him. So he decided to take a day off and take you out to dinner, but unfortunately this happened.

"But you are not okay, don't worry I'll cancel the reservation. Lay down here and rest." He said and he carries you to his arms, since you really struggled to walk because of bad cramps. He lay you down gently to your bed.

"Damn baby, you look beautiful by the way." He said as he roams his eyes up and down to your body and kissed your forehead. You feel bad at him. 

"Baby I'm sorry we can't go to dinner today." You said, he sits down next to you and takes his jacket off. 

"Its not your fault, I'm sorry you're sick today but don't worry I'll take care of you okay? I'll be back." He said and kissed your lips.

 He puts the blanket over you and gently stroke your hair, it made you comfortable and sleepy so you closed your eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

Hours had passed and you woke up, you opened your eyes and yawn. You looked at the clock and It was already 1:30 in the morning. Dang I sleep that much?

You look at the side of your bed, assuming Michael is sleeping beside you but he was not. Where could he been?

You slowly get out of the bed to get a bottle of water  and some food downstairs. You are about to get the door when Michael came in with a plastic in his hand.

"Hey baby why are you up? you should get some more sleep." He said worriedly and you both sit in the bed.

"I've already sleep enough Mike, and I'm kinda hungry." You said and pouted at him. He giggled at you.

"Don't worry Y/N I've already made you a soup but let me heat up for you first before I bring it here, and also I've bought you some medicines for your fever and some pads." He says and gives the plastic to you.

"Aww you're so sweet Michael, thank you." You said and looked inside the plastic. You laughed as you saw various kinds of pads.

"This is a lot of pads Mike." You said and chuckled, he looked down and scratch his hair because of embarrassment.

"I didn't know what pads you wear so... yeah." He said. You hug at him and kiss his cheek.

"Oh right, let me get the soup first be right back." He hurriedly went down the stairs to get the soup. You went to the bathroom and change into something comfortable. You went back to bed getting comfy as you waited for your boyfriend. 

He went back, with soup, a bucket of KFC and bouquet of red flowers. You look at him with teary eyes. I don't deserve this man at all he's to sweet.

"I was suppose to give these to you at the car." He said as he gives the flowers to you, you happily take it and smelled the fresh flowers.

"Here's your soup baby." He said gives you the bowl when he takes it back from you. You raised your eyebrows at him with confusion.

"Do you want me to feed you?" He asked

"No need baby, I can do it on my own"

"Nah, I want to feed my baby." He said, and started feeding you. After you eat, you take the medicine. He change into his pajamas and you cuddle together. 

"Michael baby, I'm so sorry I ruined our date night." You said feeling guilty, he looks at you and sighed.

"How many times do I need to tell you that its not your fault hun, its fine.  I'm just glad that you are here with me, that's all that matters." He said and kisses your forehead. You smiled sweetly to him thinking how you love this man so much. 

You both chatted for an hour nd until he feels sleepy. You said your goodnights and snuggled at his chest and he kisses your forehead until you both fell in sleep.