He expresses his love to you pt.4

You opened your eyes as the light hits your face, you turned to your left and saw your boyfriend sleeping next to you. You finally saw his face. With little strand of hair in his face, his cute small snores, his lips are slightly parted, the sunlight compliment his soft skin. You enjoyed the sight of him sleeping peacefully. You come closer to him and hugged his waist, he turned at you and he buried his face into you neck , you feel his warm breathe hitting to your skin.

"Wake up love, its time for your rehearsal." You said half whispering to him closer to his ears. He mumbled which made you think his adorable.

"5 more minutes Y/N." He said and drifted back to sleep, you knew he would be working really hard today so you let him sleep for more to gain more energy for the tonight. You carefully sat up and ordered room service.

"Okay, I'll you wake you up when the food is here." You said as you go back to your food.

"But the food is already here." He said and pulled you closer to him.

"Huh?"

"You my love, will be my food." He said and started kissing your shoulders up to your neck and to your cheeks. You giggled at him. He aimed at your lips gently giving you small peck of kisses. You kissed him right back too. He touched your body and gently caressing them. You let out a moan, as you felt his hand going down to your stomach, then down to your panties. You stopped him right there.

"Not again Y/N?" he asked and he pouted.

"Baby please not now, you need to focus for today's show." You said and he turned his back from you, you laughed at him.

"You can have me after the show baby, this body is all yours my king." You said whispering seductively to him, which made him turned and looked at you.

"Now that's way more better. You will make daddy enjoy tonight." He said and kissed you passionately. Before things get hotter, someone knocked at the door.

"I'll get it." He said and gets up from bed. He is only wearing his silk red pajamas which turned you on. Get it together Y/N save it for tonight, but damn how can this man loo so hot in the morning? he be lookin like a snack.

He brings the food placing it on the table, you both started eating.

"Excited for tonight Michael?" You asked.

"Oh hell yeah because its going to be wild for the both of us." He said and winked at you.

"What I mean is the show, not us. Geez Jackson, hold your horses." You said and he looked down with embarrassment, he was really into it.

"C'mon you should've put the word "show" to your sentence." He said and drink his water.

"But anyway yeah, of course I'm excited performing tonight. You know how I love being on stage performing for my fans." He said happily which made you smile. His work and his love for his fans is unbelievable. Its true that he is one of the greatest artist in the world/

"By the way Y/N, I did something for you." He said and continued eating his breakfast.

"What is it?"

"So, I've composed some songs dedicated to you and I'll perform it tonight, so I want you to be part of the crowd, not in the backstage." He said which made your eyes widen.

"You composed a song for me? aww Michael." You pouted and give him a hug.

"Of course, I was thinking about you and this is how I express my love for you. Through music sweetie." He said and smiled.

This is the most romantic thing he ever done to me, I can't wait for him to perform it live.

After a few minutes of chatting he prepared his self for the rehearsal. You wanted to come with him but he won't let you as he will rehearse the song that he made for you.

"But baby please I want to see you rehearse." You said while following him around.

"I want you to see it on my performance later Y/N, you really can't wait huh?" He said slightly pinching your cheek and you gave up. You sit at the end of the bed looking at him as he gets his bag.

"I gotta go baby, I love you." He said and kissed your forehead. He headed towards the door but before he leaves he looked at you first.

"What? you need something?" You asked him, he just shrugged then he winks at you and closed the door.

You still have a few hours to enjoy yourself. You watched movies, and entertain yourself the whole day.

It was 4pm when Michael texted you.

"Hey baby, the show will start at 6 pm but come here around 5. Meet me at mthe backstage. Take care Y/N I love you."

You started getting ready and asked Frank to drove you to the stadium where Michael will perform.

It was 5pm when you arrived at the stadium, you can already see people from outside waiting to go inside. You entered at the back door where only staffs can enter. Frank lead you to the backstage and you saw Michael, busy with his microphone.

"Damn boy, you look very handsome." You said behind him which made him flinched a little.

"I didn't notice you baby, I'm sorry." He said and kissed your cheeks. You looked at the stage and saw men preparing for the lights, fireworks, equipment and props.

"Wow, everything around here is amazing Michael." You said as you look around, he didn't answer but he give a smile.

"You better go now darling, this place will be crowded in no time. Be sure to stay at the front okay?" He said to you and cupped your face. You smiled at him and give him a quick kiss.

"Good luck Michael, I know you will be great today." You said and he kissed you once again. You proceed and stayed at the front, after a few minutes many people were already there filling the place.

You see posters and banners around with the name of him. You remembered the time when you were still a fangirl. You go to his concerts, buying his albums and shout his name until your voice gets hoarse. Everything around here is magical.

After a long wait, the show finally started, the band starts playing and Michael arrived at the stage. Everybody was shouting his name and so are you.

Its time to be a fangirl again. You joined the crowd cheering for him.

"Wooooh! Michael! Michael! Michael!" You said shouting his name. He began to perform. He started to sing and dance. He hit every beat and reached all the high notes. He sing live, he doesn't need to lipsync, the way his body and feet follows the beat. He didn't need the beat, the BEAT needed HIM.

He may be shy and goofy backstage or off camera, but when he stands at the stage he become a beast. He is really hype at the stage which made the fans go crazy for him, and so does you. He performs with all his heart showing everyone who really is the King of Pop.