The gang

You are currently at work doing some paper works when you're phone suddenly rang. You picked it up from your bag and saw Janet in the calling ID.

"Hey, Janet wassup?" You said holding a pen on your other hand.

"I'm doing good, I was wondering if you're free tonight? me and my brother decided to have dinner at our favorite restaurant, wanna join us?" Janet said on the other line.

"Uhmm... I don't know." You said and bit your lip, you heard Janet sighing.

"C'mon Y/N its been so long since we've hang out, the gang misses you so much." Janet said convincing you. You heard men chatting at the background.

"Y/N don't be such a killjoy come on join us." You heard Randy. 

Its been long since you've hang out with the Jacksons family. Ever since you've confessed your feelings to Michael but he didn't seem to return your feelings as he only see you as his bestfriend, it broke your heart. You feel ashamed of yourself so you decided to not to see him after that. You've distant yourself to him and to the family. The gang which is his siblings, you haven't seen them for almost 2 years already. You looked at your papers, still in dilemma whether to join them or overtime at work. 

"Okay fine, text me where you are." You said giving up, you heard them saying "yaaayy" on the other line. You just giggled them. God I miss them so much. But then you remembered Michael.

"S-so uhm i-is M-Michael there?" You stuttered, but Janet didn't seem to hear you.

"Okay see you tonight Y/N, bye." Janet said happily and ended the call.

You look at the clock and you still have 1hr left, you immediately finished your 1st paper. After finishing your work, you go to the bathroom to freshen up. While fixing your hair and reapplying your makeup, your phone buzzed. It was Janet texting you the address of the restaurant.

You hop at your car and drove your way to the restaurant, it turns out it only takes 20 mins from your company that you are working so you arrive there early. You parked your car and enter the restaurant. You didn't saw them there so you called Janet.

"Hey Y/N."

"Hey, I'm already here at the restaurant but I can't see you guys." You said and kept on looking for them.

"Oh wait for me there." Janet said. You just stood there waiting for her, until Janet finally saw you. She waved at you and you did too.

She gave you a big tight hug which yo gladly return it.

"Ohmygod, Y/N I haven't seen you in forever, how are you?" Janet asked still holding your hand.

"I'm doing fine, how about you guys?" You asked.

"I'm doing great too, you can ask others that. C'mon." She said and grabbed your hand dragging you to the private room. So that's why I can't see them.

You reached the door but you stopped her holding her hand. Janet looked at you with confuse.

"Janet, is Michael there?" You asked her half whispering. She giggled.

"He's not here." She said not forcing to laugh. uhh what's so funny?

"Ahh Y/N do you still love my brother?" Janet asked directly, you faked a laugh at her. Out of all the siblings, Janet was your closest friend. She was the only friend you tell about it. The other siblings only knew that you had a crush on him but didn't know the fact that you already fell in love with him. Yes Janet, after 2 years I'm still inlove with your brother.

"Psh no, that's all in the past." You said bluntly, she looked at you for a second, and you were hoping that she'll believe you, she just shrugged and opened the door and revealed the family that you've missed so much. There was Rebbie and LaToya talking to each other, and the Jackson brothers.

They all looked at you with a smile on their faces. The girls run into you to give you the warmest hug.

"Y/N we miss you so much, godness you've become prettier." LaToya complimented you, you just giggled at her. 

"Hey Y/N how have you been?" Jackie said you all went to them and gave a hug one by one with a smile on your face.

"I've been good, how about you guys?" You asked them as you sat down, you were beside Janet but noticed that the other beside you was an empty chair.

"So is someone coming aside me?" You asked Janet and she just looked at you and nodded.

"Were doing good too. Wow its been 2 years since the last time we saw you." Tito said and sipped his juice.

"I know...I know its been long." You said looking down and chuckled as you remembered the reason why you distant yourself from there.

After a few minutes catching up to each other, the food finally arrived and you all enjoyed a wonderful dinner.