Let me love you

Its been a while guyssss thank you so much for your patience, please enjoy my 2300+ words in this imagine. This was the longest I've ever made, I promise you its gonna be worth it, please don't skip. I put my effort into this, its actually one of my favorites right now, hahahahaha.

WARNING

Picnic date pt.2

Its been a couple months since that day happened. Over the past few months, you knew there was something different about the way you feel about your bestfriend Michael. This unfamiliar feeling you felt towards Michael bothers you. You've always been best friends with Michael since you were little and you always see him that way.

His simple gestures, his sweetness and goofiness around you, he's always been like that but now it felt different. His actions made you fluttered, his sweetness made you feel butterflies on your stomach, his goofiness made you love him even more.

Just by those actions, you don't want to assume that he likes you too, but secretly deep inside you were hoping that he wanted you to take a hint by those actions that he actually really liked you.

You're afraid to admit but you knew it was Love.

"Should I tell him? or not?" You asked yourself as you are plucking the petals of the rose that is in your hand, repeating that question with each pluck of petal.

The last petal was "I should tell him."

You sighed closing your eyes as you leaned at your wall.

You were not sure if you should tell him or not, you are too afraid that the feelings might not be reciprocated.

"He maybe see you only as his bestfriend forever." Your brain said.

"Or he may have secret feelings for you." Your heart protested.

Countless sighs had escaped from your mouth. You are usually a straight-forward person, but this one is an exception. You're finding it really hard to confess and tell him everything.

You got up from the floor and reached for your journal at your night stand. You thought an idea to escape this for a while.

You've been holding this feelings for a while now. As you are still building a courage to confess, you thought you should write it down to let out your feelings.

You sat down at your table, staring at the blank paper.

"Reasons why I love Michael."  you said as wrote that as your title.

Reasons why I love Michael...

He feels like home
•You know that feeling after a long day of work, you finally get home and change into your comfy pajamas and snuggle up in your bed? That's what he feels like. He's my comfort and a safe place.

He makes me feel secure
•Through the years, he makes comfortable, safe and secure. He takes all my worries and my uncertainties in my life. Whenever I am scared, he was there. He wrapped me I'm his arms as I rested my head into his chest,  listening to the sound of his heartbeat made me calm, his touch, his scent, everything about that man made me feel like I was home. He never dare to judge me, he was the only who understand and see me deeply. As aforementioned he is my safe place.

He drives me crazy
•There is something different about this man, i still deeply love him and cared for him even if sometime he gets into my nerves and pressed my buttons, but his smile takes it all away as fast as a light. It makes me frustrated because I want to get angry to him but I can't. Because of his charm there was never a time I stayed angry at him for a day.