Chapter 11: Hey, I Got a Text from Someone...

REAL QUICK AUTHORS NOTE: Guys, I have a snow day and it's already 5:40, but if there wasn't insane snow, I'd be at dance instead of updating. ALSO, PLEASE GO CHECK OUT __mauraa143's STORY! sHE'S AWESOME AND IT'S A GOOD BOOK. THANKSS! =^.^= -Abby

During dinner with Neave, I see I have a text message,. From Luke. 

Convo w/ Luke

From: Luke H. XD-  Hey Claire, the guys and I wanted to know if you'd like to come for a swim with us at our hotel?

To: Luke H XD- Sure. CAn I bring my friend Neave along? My mum told me I have to stay with her at all times.

From: Luke H XD- Yeah, anyone else we should know about?

To: Luke H XD- Her sister, Aislin and her friend Mia. That's all.

From: Luke H XD- Bring them along too. We can have a lot of fun. 

To: Luke H XD- Okay, send me the adress. 

I get the adress for their hotel and tell him we'll be there in 20 minutes. 

"Uh Neave, can I talk to you for a sec?" I ask, pulling her elbow towards the taxi we were about to climb into.

"Yeah, wassup?" She asks, seeming worried.

"Uh, we need Aislin and Mia to agree to come with us to my friends hotel to go swimming." i explain. Trying not to tell her too much. 

"Um, okay. Who's this friend?" She asks me, raising her eyebrows.

"You know how I was telling you I met someone in Toy R Us? Yeah, the commotion outside when we got there was over 5 Seconds of Summer. And I bumped into Luke in the Pokemon section and we exchanged numbers and he wants all 4 of us to come swimming with them." I explain the whole story.

"Aislin! Can we go to this adress? We wanna go swiming and our hotel doesn't have a pool!" Neava yells to Aislin and Mia, who are paying for our dinner.

"Yeah sure, let's just run back to the hotel and grab our suits." She answers and we tell the cab driver our hotel adress. I riun to the elevatpr and as soon as we arrive on our floor, run to the door and change as quick as possible. I end up having to wait for like 15 minutes for the other girls and then we get back into a cab and tell the driver where we would like to go.I text Luke that we're on our way, and he replies telling me to text him when we get there. 

We get to the guys hotel and there's a crowd of fans around the door. e push past them and the paparrazi without them realizing who I am. And we head inside. luke is standing there waiting for us. I walk over to him and give him a hug and sya hi, while Mia, Aislin and Neave stand there with jaws dow to their feet. "Guys, I want you to meet Luke." I say walking him over to them, the fans outside screaming louder as they realize who I am, and that I just hugged Luke.

"Before we do introductions, we may want to move away from where they can see us." He says pointing to the fans. I nod, and follow him to the pool, where the other three are. When we walk into the pool, Ashton hops out and walks over to me and tries to hug me. 

"Ashton Irwin, don't you fucking dare hug me! I will murder you if you touch me" Despit my yelling, he picks me up, and throws me into the pool. Thankfully I have time to throw my bag on a chair before hand, meaning my phone is okay.  And when I resurface, Calum, Luke, Michael, Ashton, Aislin, Mia and Neave are laughing their asses off. I storm up the ladder and walk towards Luke, shoving him in and jumping in on top og him, keeping him dunked under. Then when I guess luke ran out of air, he popped up and I was blanced on his shoulder. And Michael yells from behind "Awwh Hemmings family love!" and continues laughing. Then there's splashes from behind and all 6 of the others left are jumping in. All in all, we had a pretty good time playing in the pool, after they got over the fact that I know 5 Seconds of Summer.

A/NAn update finally! Mind checking out __mauraa143's story? Comment, vote adn shit like that. Lol. love- Abby =^.^=

The girls bathing suits: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=151507943