Chapter 31// Tour

*Time Skip to 4 May 2015*

Today is the official start of the guys tour. Our EP is scheduled for 13 May, and then we're actually, surprisingly joinging them in Dublin on the 28. UK, AUS, NZ, and US now. Really excited for the things coming up. We're planning on doing some writing for the album while we're touring. And eventually, hopefully by my birthday, we'll release an album.

We've done all the recording needed for our EP, now we have one final photo shoot for the cover, and we're done. We decided that we're calling it Gravity, as Gravity is our first single. Oops. The cat's out of the bag. And we're going to film a video for that soon. Probably during a small break from touring.

TOUR SET LIST:
1.) Gravity
2.) Paralyzed
3.)Sugar, We're Going Down
4.) Talk
5.) Young Volcanoes
6.) Brighter
7.) Fireproof
8.) Dreaming Alone (Ft. Luke Hemmings)

We plan to possibly add another cover, or possibly song of ours in there, but for now, 8 songs, along with a little bit of talking in between. We're all ready to start interviews and filming for things on our EP, and it's getting more and more exciting by the second. We decided that we're filming the track- by- track today, and none of us can wait. We arrive at the studio we're ushered to go change and get our hair and makeuo done. Hey. by the way, I've dyed my hair. Thanks to Michael. And Delilah chopped her hair. We're all doing crazy things. Scarlett got a tattoo. And Harper, she is getting her hair dyed today or something like that(deep rep kinda), and has gotten a tattoo as well.

(Claire Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/claire_track/set?id=154602402
Delilah Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/delilah_track/set?id=154602975
Scarlett Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=154608767
Harper Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/harper_track/set?id=154609628 )

"Hey guys! So we're here today to tell you all about our new EP, called Gravity. We hope you enjoy listening to it as much as we enjoyed writing it!" I say when the camera starts rolling.

GRAVITY:
"The first song that we ever wrote for our EP was actually Gravity. And Claire wrote it." Scarlett starts,.
"I think with Gravity, I got some of the feelings from my ex boyfriend, and just some of the feelings I'd been hiding inside from when I was younger coming out honestly. But the best part of this Gravity process was definitely the recoording. We did it literally in two days, and they gotDelilah, Harper and Scarlett done before we had to go home." I continue.

TALK:
"I actually wrote Talk by myslef again. But, I had a little bit of help with it from the 5 Seconds of Summer guys." I start.
I actually didn't like the song when I first read the lyrics. And then I heard Claire's original demo for it, and started to like it. And now that we've done our parts in singing it, I like it. It's funny. Not all of us were keen on some of these songs at the beginning, and now, we all love all of them." Delilah continues, telling her opinion on Talk."

PARALYZED:
"Honestly, Claire got all of these songs together for us when we got to LA, and when we did arrive, we barely put in any work. She seemed to be on the ball and the most focused out of us. She wrote Gravity, Talk and now Paralyzed. It's amazing." Harper admits to the camera and crew standing behind it.
"Aww Harper. That's so sweet. But honestly, you have no idea how hard it was just to write Graavity. Let alone all three of those. I gotta give you guys credit for putting up with me getting frustrated when Icouldn'tfigure it out. Idon't know how you didn't kill me honestly. " I adress my best friends, for the first time during this. I can feel the tears starting to form in the corners of my eyes. I stand up, and walk over to the PA, who hands me a tiisue, and after like 30 seconds of me fixing my makeup, ushers me back into screen. We end this track by track segment in a hug, and get ready to film Dreaming Alone.

DREAMING ALONE:
"We wrote Dreaming Alone, as a team, along with Luke, from 5 Seconds of Summer. He actually has a small bit in the song, and I think that's cool that we could incorporate them in some way. It'll be good for tour too. He'll get to come out on stage for that song, get the crowd pumped for them, and then come back on with his band." I spill. It was really fun to write and record with my brother. It was bonding. And that's essential. Since we missed 17 years of seeing each other daily.

"I really like Dreaming Alone. It'skind of like our Amnesia. We have this one slow song, that we all love, and all agree is amazing. And we, I think it's safe to assume, never want this song to be forgotten." Harper picks up on what I'm saying, and says what we're all thinking. 

FIREPROOF:

"Fireproof is that upbeat, punk song that we've been trying to get since we started. And I think all of us got our anger at people out when we write this. I've gotta be honest, this is mostly about me finding out my ex- boyfriend was cheating on me with my old friend. And it's got some from the other girls past relationships mixed in. It's really us getting anger out. And I know we'll get backlash for claiming our EP was written by ex- boyfriend drama. But here's the thing. You can talk about us all you want, but that's not going to change our opinons and the way we write our music. You have no say on how we write, and how we protray our anger. And yeah, we may sound like terrible people right now, but we could not care less about what you go and say about us after watching this. Go ahead, tell people to hate us. That was already going to happen anyway, so why not? Just do it already. We don't care." Scarlett speaks for us all. Opening up about her relationship, and how we feel about haters and our music. This took a turn down the Serious Path. But honestly, that's a good thing. 

BRIGHTER:

"I think we just went with a concept of Fireproof, but starting over. That's where 'It's a brand new day, it's never too late to start' comes from. Claire and I wrote this one day after school. We just whipped it out of nowhere, and it seemed to click with us." Harper starts speaking about the song we wrote together.

"Yeah, we did a home recording with my dad. As he own Valentine Records, he has all the equipment to do so. We had alot of fun recording this one. Cause we were literally standing in my dining room, and they were making jokes the entire time." I continue. "I  have to be honest. I was bullied for a while when I was a bit younger. They made fun of me for the little hint of an accent I had. And because I didn't look much like my parents or siblings. And because I acted weird, and goofy and silly all the time. So I used the stuff held inside from that period of time and let that out. But honestly, I'm over those bullies, I haven't seen some of those people in two or three years now. And I'm glad I've gotten the excess feelings from deep inside me, instead of letting them take me over yet again." I finish. 

~~~~

Now that our track -by- track is done being filmed, we head back to the house to finish packing. We're not leaving for like 3 weeks, but we're so excited, that we're flying to New Jersey to pack practically our entire closets, and try t fit them in like a duffle bag and two medium  suitcases. 

We catch the flight, and we're off on our last trip to New Jersey before tour. From LA to Dublin, to London, to Aus and NZ to US! Lots of travelling. And missing school. 

I hate to say it, but I think we need to drop out.