Chapter 26: Home

I'm ready to go home. I miss my younger siblings. And my parents. And my dogs. <--- I mean dog. And everyone in New JErsey.

But I also don't want to leave. They're going to Japan, and I'm not sure if I could text them. I'll miss them. I'll see them in a weel or so. And I'll record. And have meetings. And we'll write more.

I'm trying to be positive about going home, without having litttle insane Rocco jumping on me the second I walk in the house like I'm used to. I finish up packing and join the girls and guys by the front door. I hug them all goddbye, and we load our bags into the trunk of my car, me getting in the drivers seat and starting the engine, for the last time. Driving off in the driection of the airport. We're about 5 minutes down the road when my phone goes off. With a text. From Calum.

From: Cal Pal ;) -You forgot something..

To: Cal Pal ;) -What is it?

From: Cal Pal -Us. We didn't tell you, but we called your mum yesterday, and we're gonna fly to Japan from Philly, so we can spend one more day together. We'll meet you guys at the airport.

To: Cal Pal - Why didn't you tell me this? I'm so confused. Like I'm happy, but I was not expecting this to be what I forgot.

After that, he doesn't answer. And we're at the airport. We return the car to the rental company, and head inside, towards the crowd of fans awaiting us. They're going to be in for a big surprise when 5sos show up.

We get through security and to our gate, when the screaming before security heightens. I know they're here. When I spot them, I stand up and run towards them. Even though I just saw them an hour ago.

We board the plane soon after, and start the long 6 hour joourney back to my home. My mum is there with our family minivan to pick us up. I'm not sure how we're all going to fit, but I have a feeling Ashton and I are going to be squeezed in the trunk. Which was exactly what happened. Except it was Michael, but still. We drop the girls off at their houses, and Mum drove the 5 of us remaining home. I don;t know where they're sleeping. Proabably in the basement, strewn across the couches and the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'''

After dinner, the guys and I decide to play a game of Monopoly. I don't know who one, because at one point, we all ended up singing and dancing and acicing crazy. (Pretend the guy running in front of the camera is actually Claire. idk lol) When, Calum, pretty much passes out from exhaustion, I take the hint, and start to head upstairs. But, since being in my home, with no Rocco, I feel i need to do a cover for him. So I grab the tripod and camera, and walk up the three flights of stairs to my room.

Hey guys! Long time no see. I'm alone today, as I've been in Los Angeles for the past two weeks working on our EP. So something sad happened earlier this week. My dog, Rocco passed away. So I'm going to cover Forever My Father by Go Radio. Even though he wasn't my father, the song has the same meaning to me. Enjoy.

You don't have to be so scared
You don't have to go tonight
We just need to hold on tight
For one hell of a ride
And we lost it all just now
To the nights that left you out
So we'll let this go somehow
But you're gonna be proud (so proud)
And I just needed you to pick me up
Like you did when we were younger
When the Lightning and the thunder
Had me clinging to you heart
For someone to lift me up
When I'm down and I'm forgotten
You forever be my father
And I'll be saving tears in jars for this one
For this one
How can I fit all these words
Into such a simple verse
It's the last time that we'll speak
So you listen to me please
I just needed you to pick me up
Like you did when we were younger
When the Lightning and the thunder
Had me clinging to your heart
For someone to lift me up
Cause When I'm down and I'm forgotten
You'll forever be my father
And I'll be saving tears in jars for this one
For this one
I just needed you to pick me up
Like you did when we were younger
When the Lightning and the thunder had me clinging to your heart for someone to lift me up
When I'm down and I'm forgotten
You'll forever be my father
And I'll be saving tears in jars for this one

This was dedicated to Rocco. I miss you buddy. You always helped me through my toughest times when I was younger, and you always made me smile. I love you Rocco. Thank you guys for watching.. And I'll uh see you next time I guess. The comments are getting turned off for this video.. I don't want your pity. It's the circle of life, and sometimes that hurts. See ya later. (gif is for when she's saying see ya crying)

I turn the camera off, upload the video to my computer and upload it to our YouTube channel, turning off the comments. Then, crawling into my bed, and drifitng into a light sleep.

Polyvore: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=153022088