Chapter 17: Plane

We arrive at the Philadelphia airport, and there's yet another crowd of fans. Since I'm an unexpected guest, I'm escourted in quickly, underneath a security gaurds coat. And then I see something. Rather, someone. Or three someones. Scarlett, Harper and Delilah. Standing there, holding their phones, shoving towards the front of the crowd. I pull my phone put of my pocket and dial Scarlett's number.

"Hello? Claire, where have you been? I haven't seen you since yesterday! You skipped school, and practice. We're gonna meet 5sos! You should meet us at the airport!" She yells into the phone.

"I've been in philly, and New York. Let's just say I don't need to meet you guys. I need to tell you that I won't be going to school for a while. Or band practice. Or dance. Or anywhere in New Jersey."I tell her.

"Where are you going? Have you seen 5sos? Meet them!" she shouts

"i'm going to LA with 5sos. I've certainly met them. Check Calum's twitter. I gotta go. I'll explain later on the phone." I answer while seeing the guys walking in the entrance.

"I am so confused right now. But whatever. Bye" she says, annoyed. And hangs up.

We get rushed over to baggage check,throw our million-not really, just feels like it- bags on the scale and scurry towards securtiy. When we're all cleared through security, we rush to our gate, and board the plane. I end up seated between Luke and Ashton. Ash is a generally sweaty guy, so it smells bad. And then Luke is just extrememly tall, so he's having a hard time getting comfortable. And there's me, the one who's kinda nervous about take off and landing.

We head towards the runway, and start picking up speed. I tense, and Luke notices. He pulls me closer to him, mumbling words of confidence like, 'This is nothing.' 'You'll be good.' 'We'll be fine' And eventually, he lets go, and I've been lulled to sleep.

When I'm being awoken by Ashton, we're about to land, and they're preping me for the fans that are going to be there waiting. I'm informed that i have to stop with fans, take pictures with them, and sign stuff. Which is something I've never done before.

We get off the plane in a line. Calum leading, Ashton, then Michael, me and Luke behind. When we enter the terminal, the screaming gets louder than I've ever experienced.

When we get through the entire line of fans, we go outside and get into yet another black SUV, driving us to their LA house. The one I've seen in tweets, instagrams, and keeks .I'm standing in it. The guys head up their rooms, and Luke shows me the guest room. Where I'm going to be staying for who knows how long.

I decide that I'm going to go exploring LA, before we all get to work on writing and shit like that. I open up my suitcase, and grab the first pair of shorts I see, black high waisted, a love is love tank top, my black and white converse, and my favourite sunglasses. I leave a note in the kitchen for the guys.

guys, im going exploring. ive got my phone if you need me, text me. idk when ill be back. hopefully i dont get lost. fingers crossed! -CAV-H =^.^= XD

And head out the door, and down the road. Not having any specific direction or destination. Just walking. i'm about 5 feet from the house when my phone rings. It's a number i dont know, but I'm pretty sure it has the same area code as luke. So prabably one of the other guys. I answer and hear 4 people yelling on the other end.

"Hello?" I ask. The yelling stops and the door to our house opens. And Michael walks out and sits down.

"Claire, it's Michael. We all came downstairs to find you, and there was a note. We got worried about fans finding you and shit. Where are you?"

"I can see you from where i'm standing, Mike. Don't worry. Coming back now." I answer and hang up the phone. I walk back towards Michael and when he spots me, he stands up, walking over to me.
"Claire. You gotta be more careful when you leave the house. Sometimes fans come and find us, and attack us." he explains,leading me back inside. I nod, and head back into my room.
I start to unpack my suitcase,since I can't explore. I put all of my clothes away,and realize that I'm starving. I walk into the kitchen to see about a million jars of Vegemite. I walk upstairs, and find Ashton's room, asking him if I can try some. He says he's fine with it and I head back down, throwing a piece of bread into the toaster,and grabbing a knife to slather the topping on.
When the bread pops out,i grab it and put the Vegemite all over it. Take a bite,and immediately spit it out. That is fucking awful! How could anyone like that?! What the fuck?!
I run up the stairs and back into Ashton's room. "That shit is awful. Why did you let me eat that?" He's dying laughing, as he looks at his phone and watches a video. He turns the phone towards me,and I see its a video of me trying it. I realize that when I stormed up the stairs, I passed by Michael,who was holding his phone. God dammit. This is going to be a long vacation with them.

A/N: GUESS WHOS BACK?! THATS RIGHT ME. UPDATED AND NEW AND IMPROVED. THIS IS AN OKAY CHAPTER! ENJOY! =^.^= -Abbyxx