Chapter 37// Pranks

We've now landed in Auckland, New Zealand, and are preparing for the show. 

Luke and I told my siblings that I was adopted, and they all took it surprisingly well. Carter took it the worst surprisingly well. Court was confused on what adopted meant, and when we told her, she was like, "So she's a live in babysitter?" and we literally died laughing. I didn't know she knew what a 'live in babysitter' was. Luke was really nice to them, and when we hopped on the plane here, it felt really good to have that off my chest. And then seeing the guys so soon after made it 100% better about Carter being sad.

So we're back on tour, and the girls and I decided it was time to bring a little bit of pranking into this leg. I went to the store, and bought hundreds of plastic cups, along with like 7 bags of balloons. 

Between our sound check and them coming back to their dressing room, we fill up the cups with water, and strategically place them all on the floor and dressing tables. Leaving the couch and boxes for the stage uncovered. We also moved all of their stuff on top of boxes for the stage. On the far side of the room. 

After they're done, they are utterly exhausted and wanting to rest. We're all sitting in our dressing room, waiting for them to see what we've done.

All of a sudden, we hear, "What the fuck is this?! Claire!!!" and them trying to maneuver around the cups to get their stuff.

After a while, I am logged into the band twitter, and a notification pops up. From their band twitter. 

'Really  @InfinitiesPlay_Official smh' with a video of them trying to move all the stuff of the boxes, and eventually some of the items hitting the cups of water. 

The girls and I are hysterically laughing as they come into our dressing room, and picks each one of us up. 

Calum grabs me, puts me on his shoulders, and says "Come on Claire-da- bear. We're going on an adventure."

"Michael makes a remark that I think only Calum, Luke and I hear. That went a little something like this, "Hey, Cal. You should turn your head. And you could totally eat her out."

I had a look of shock on my face from that. And I can see Luke smack him, and say something like, "You ever fucking say something like that again I will beat the living shit outta you. That's my baby sister. Got it? Good." And Mike backs off, carrying a squirming Delilah over his shoulder. 

The other guys take a turn towards the stage door, as we approach where the stage was, but Calum just keeps walking until we've reached a door that says 'Authorized Personnel Only- No Entry' and sets me down.

"Why didn't we go with them?"

"Because I wanna talk to you. Remember back in February I wanted to talk to you, and we never got the chance?"

"Yeah? What does that have to do with us standing here?"

"This is our chance. Luke knows I'm here talking to you."

"Okay. Then shoot. Whaddya wanna talk to me about?"

"Do you wanna go do something on Tuesday?"

"Yeah. Sure. Whaddya wanna do?"

"We could go to the movies if you'd like?" 

"Movies sounds great. Jurassic World?" 

"Yeah. Awesome"

"Okay, well I'm gonna head off and join the others. We can talk about it later."

~~~

"Good evening Auckland!! How's everything going tonight?" Harper yells into her mic behind the drums. 

Screams erupt from the fans, and we take that as a yes,

"So. We've been working so hard to get this album to be the best it can be for you guys! And when it comes out, we'll be doing a few shows with those songs. But, we don't have a name for this album yet. Can you al help us out and tweet us names you think would work?" I ask.

They scream and I can tell they're pulling out their phones. We look at each other and just laugh. So Delilah shouts,

"Has anybody seen the prank we pulled on 5SOS yesterday?" Screams once again.

"We didn't even really plan on pranking them. It came into my head, and I knew it had to be done!" I say

"This next song is called American Idiot. Sing along if you know the words."

Scarlett and Delilah start off, Harper joining in, and me soon after that.

 dont wanna be an american idiot 

dont wanna nation under the new mania

and can you hear the sound of hysteria?

the subliminal mind fuck america

"Thank you! We're Infinities Play, goodnight!" I scream, and run off the stage. 

I remember I wrote a song a while ago called 'We Are Broken' and we decided not to put it on the album because it was kinda slow, and we already had two slow songs. But I think we should name the album 'We Are Broken But Beautiful'