Chapter 7: Court's Devilish Party

Since last night was the Snow Ball, I was out late. Which makes it even harder to wake up today. It's Saturday. Which means it's Court's birthday party. I'm so excited for today, I can't even hold it in. (Please note the sarcasm) 13 monsters. I roll over lazily towards my bedside table and check my phone. No texts. OMG I'm so popular!

        When i'm done being lazy and watching Danisnotonfire videos, I roll off my bed, landing in a head of black and white on the floor. Then groan as I stand up, and head towards the bathroom to shower off the hairspray and makeup left over from last night.After I shower, I head back upstairs and go towards my closet. Picking out a pair of black skinny jeans with rips in the knees, a tank top that says 'School Sucks Start A Band', black high top converse, my black beanie,  and a whoe lot of jewlery. a galaxy/ ying yang symbol wristband, a wrap around bracelet with 3 pearls on it, a bracelet that says'ROCK' in  black jewels, a twisty choker, a choker with a peace sign on it, one with a dangly diamond, earrings that say 'don't' on one ear and 'talk' on the other and thrn black ball studs, in my second piercings. Before I throw my beanie on, I continue to let my hair dry naturally for once. I change my phone case once again, because that seems to be all I do with my phone. And I also change my nail polish from silver to black and white. And to finish off, before I go to deal with the monsters,I apply a few layers of mascara.

        Then, I hear the doorbell ring. Probably just my mum's assistant. She is always here before a big party, as she is the one plans every party our family has ever had. So I run down the stair, skipping a few on my way, and answer the door Melissa. When she comes in, as usual, she looks at what I'm wearing for the party. "I don't like that. Too much black. You can keep the galaxy bracelet, but change the rest."She says after one look over. "No. This is my style, and what I want to wear. I look like the frontman of a pop pink girl band. Which is what I am." I answer sassily. She huffs and walks away. She doesn't even say anything, knowing that I've won. Like always.

        The next time the door rings, it's one of Court's little monster friends. I see the gift and tell her to put it on the gift table, along with the other 6 others, from her family. I then ask tyhe girls mum if she has the invitation, and luckily, she did. Actually,throughout the entire party, everybody brought their invitation. My mum must have sent out an email this time around. After my job was done, I was free to do as I wished. So I decided to start a group chat with the band girls.

Convo with: Scarlett, Delilah, and Harper 

S:Whaddup?

H:Nm hbu guyss?

D:Sammeee. soooo bored. 

C:GUYYYSSSS YOOU SHOULD COME OVER AND WE SHOULD DO A COVER! THE BAND ROOM IS EMPTY CAUSE OF COURT'S PARTY.  WE SHOULDDD

H:BE OVER IN 15

D: SEE YOU SOON

S:BE THERE IN10!!!11

C:YASSSS

END OF CHAT

Soon  enough, the girls cars are pulling up outside my house. They all scurry from the cars to my front door and before you could say Claire Valentine, we were in the band room, seting up our instruments. We decided to cover 'Good Riddance' by Green Day. After we run through the song a few times, I run up to my room and grab the camera, and we film. I think it's a pretty good one. When we're done, I grab my laptop and upload the video from the camera to the mac and edit the footage real quick. Then, kinda in a rush, as my mum was yelling at us to come eat dinner, I posted the video.

POLYORE:  http://www.polyvore.com/claires_outfit_for_courts_party/set?id=149920597