thirteen; a long awaited label

jocelyn and george sat in silence, neither knowing what to say. everything was on the table now and it had to be discussed. george was filled with panic and quite a bit of frustration towards sapnap. he equated jocelyn's silence to non reciprocated feelings.

"so," jocelyn started, wanting to take on the conversation head first.

"i'm sorry," george dropped his head. "i don't know why he did that. maybe it was just a mean joke, i don't know. he's an idiot."

"oh."

he looked up to see disappointment covering her face.

"wait, no- not like that. i mean a joke in the way that he is trying to get on my nerves, not in whether its true."

"is it true?" she cocked an eyebrow at him. she knew. she just wanted to hear him say it.

"it is. i really do like you josie."

"then ask."

"what?" george looked at her confused.

"ask me to be your girlfriend. unless you want me to ask you, of course." she teased.

a smile covered his face as he grabbed her hand and asked, "would you be my girlfriend, jocelyn wiley?"

"i sure will, george davidson," she scooted closer letting his arms drape around her. "i was wondering how soon this would come after i saw 'gogy mystery girl' trending on twitter."

"you saw that?" horror consumed his expression, causing jocelyn to laugh.

the two both spent the rest of their time awake just taking in their new relationship. george had wanted this for so long. the girl who he first admired from a far was now laying with him. the girl who he was so scared he'd never see again was now his. he felt as though he had struck gold. he now just had to distract himself from the fact he needed to leave the next evening to go meet his best friends, leaving his girlfriend.

"goodnight josie." he finally exhaled, carefully wrapping an arm around her waist.

"goodnight georgie."

jocelyn very reluctantly woke up to her phone absolutely blowing up. she first searched the room, to see george wasn't there. she grabbed her phone and opened instagram, which was the source of all of the notifications.

 she grabbed her phone and opened instagram, which was the source of all of the notifications

liked by dreamwastaken and 930,821 others.
georgenotfound i have a friend for you all to meet:)

comments
sapnapinsta LETS GOOOOOO
dreamwastaken you can come to florida now
quackity hes a simp your honor
random 1 gogy girlfriend confirmed??
random 2 send out the fbi agents
random 3 HE FOLLOWS HER ITS @/ jowiley

she giggled as she read through and liked some of the comments, a bit off guard at how it was majorly positive. her jaw dropped, however, when she noticed she had gained over 50 thousand followers overnight. she figured it was appropriate to finally post one of the several pictures she had taken over the last few weeks.