100k authors note <3

hi everyone! vianna here:)

i wanted to pop in and say a major THANK YOU!!

i've said this before but this book was my reintroduction to writing after a nearly 7 year hiatus, and i never assumed anyone would read what i wrote. i was purely writing to convince myself that i still had it in me.

this book has reached so many more people than i could ever imagine and your interactions have given me the confidence to continue writing because it is truly what i love to do.

i read every comment that i receive. falling in love with the characters alongside you(mia lovers where you at), laughing at my little grammatical or spelling mistakes(i swear i will do a total edit soon), and just bonding with others over content creators.

along with thanking you all for your time in reading my story and for every comment and vote, i wanted to introduce you to a few of my other works that can all be found on my page with a few quick blurbs:)

wait; karl jacobs

talia bray is a life loving, eager soul who's love for music accompanied with her talent has earned her an online following. talia begins to have doubt in her relationship with her boyfriend and her childhood and longtime best friend, karl jacobs, is quick to be by her side during these doubts.

slow burn; sapnap

hadden miller, who to her loving fanbase and her friends is known under the alias of 'august', thought that her days of knowing sapnap and being in any association to him were done after a rocky falling out, but all of that changed when the two reconnected under new circumstances. learning her lesson of falling too quick, she changes her rhythm to protect her guarded heart.

the love club; wilbur soot

beatrice davidson has found herself content living in the walls she has spent years building up, only allowing in her brother, george, and her daughter, beatrice. but after a run in with one of her brother's friends, wilbur soot, she begins hesitantly  contemplating if it is time for the walls to come down.

and as a massive THANK YOU, i have just released a new, completed, 5 chapter short story

nail polish; callahan

charlotte is everything that anyone could imagine the perfect girl as being. her sweet demeanor, her attention to her friends, her beautiful appearance, and her heart would make anyone fall for her, which is exactly why callahan did. it's just too bad she couldn't notice.

thank you again, and i want you all to know that you are so very loved and my messages are always open<3