Chapter 9

Lisa bought us a round of Blowjob shots, which caused me and Hannah to blush like crazy. She snickered at Brock and Zack who failed miserably at taking their shots, "Looks like you two need some more practice."

Brock scoffed, "As if! I think I handled that like a pro." Zack just shook his head and looked down. He had some whipped cream stuck to the tip of his nose, I stroked his nose with my finger and took the cream off. I licked my fingertip and wiggled my eyebrows at him. Zack's eyebrows shot up and he let his jaw fall slightly as she watched me.

"Alright girls, let's show them how it's done! Hands behind your backs!" Lisa announced. I intertwined my fingers behind my back and leaned forward with my mouth wide. I pulled the shot glass into my mouth, swirled my tongue and flipped the drink up to pour the alcohol down my throat in one go. Lisa did the same but Hannah had trouble breaking the seal and ended up coughing like crazy. Brock patted her back softly to try and help.

Lisa laughed, poor Hannah was red faced from both coughing and embarrassment. I looked at Zack, he smiled at me, "You did very well with that one." I winked at him, "Practice." I scolded myself internally for winking, I had no idea what had gotten into me. Zack leaned forward until his lips were an inch from mine, he whispered, "That's hot, Layla." It may have been the shots but I felt bold so I leaned forward and pecked his lips with mine quickly. Zack didn't have time to react to me but as I pulled away he stared at me, his cheeks bright red. I smiled at him and sat back in my chair.

We ended up closing the bar down that night. Sarah never did show up. Brock decided to sleep his drunk off in his truck. Hannah's sister came to pick us up. I shook my head and took Zack's hand in mine, "Would you like to walk me home?" He nodded eagerly. I took his hand and led him away from the crowd. We walked together, holding hands across the parking lot.

I lived about seven blocks from the bar, as it was a small town. Zack and I didn't say anything as we walked. He held my hand tightly, squeezing it from time to time. I smiled to myself, not sure what was going to happen once we got to my place, but I was happy he was with me. We passed by the library where there were some benches. Zack pulled me over to one of them and sat down. He pulled me onto his lap and kissed my cheek softly. His arms moved around my waist and held me tight. I smiled at him, "What are you up to?"

"Look at those stars, Layla. Aren't they beautiful?" he asked. I looked up. The night was very clear, you could see all the stars. I tried to find a few constellations and point them out to him. He told me some of the ones he knew as well. It was after 2am, so it was quiet in the park. I whispered into Zack's ear, "You should kiss me." He leaned his face to mine and pressed our lips together. I kissed him back softly. I let my hand trail up to flow through his dark hair. Zack let out a soft moan at my touch, his own hands moving down my back to rest on my hips.

Before things could get too heated I jumped off his lap and pulled him with me, "Come on, baby, let's keep moving." Zack chuckled and nodded. He followed me as I led him out of the park and across the street toward my house. When we got to my front door I unlocked it and turned to Zack. He smiled drunkenly at me, "Can I come in?" I smirked at him, "Do you think you deserve to?"

Zack scoffed, "I think I've been a very good boy!" I laughed and pulled him into my house, closing the door behind us. I kissed him passionately as we made our way across my living room. Zack pushed me softly up against a wall and let his hands flow from my hips up to the back of my neck. I explored his mouth with my tongue, he tasted like beer and irish cream, it was an oddly intoxicating combination. He eagerly let me and twisted our tongues together. I rested my hands on his biceps, squeezing them slightly.

"You are so sexy, Layla." he whispered into my mouth. I sighed and returned his kisses urgently. I really wanted to do sexual things with him but I knew we were both too drunk for it to be a good idea. My mind was swirling with all kinds of scenarios, but before I could make up my mind Zack slid his hand under my shirt and up to cup my breast. I moaned and nibbled on his lip. He maneuvered my breasts out of my bra and caressed them both with his rough hands. I could tell he was enjoying their size by the moaning coming from his throat. I pulled my shirt off over my head to take the barrier away between us.