Chapter 33

"Layla, I think your house guest is in the bathroom throwing up." Zack said gruffly. My eyes went wide, I had been sound asleep. When I heard Lisa's heaving through the walls I groaned and rolled away to bury my head under my pillow. He laughed at me and pulled me back against him. He whispered in my ear, "I don't think you have to get up to help her with that."

I groaned again and turned around to snuggle my face into Zack's chest. He rested his chin on the top of my head. "What time is it?" I croaked. Zack chuckled at my voice, "Like, 2am. It's not even daytime yet." I nodded and kissed his chest softly. At first I intended to fall back to sleep but he smelled so good that I kept kissing him. After a few minutes Zack's hands started to roam up and down my sides, he gripped my round butt firmly in his palms and massaged me roughly. I moaned his name as I trailed kisses up his collarbone to his neck. Zack whispered in a husky tone, "We shouldn't." I nibbled on his ear and bit down slightly, causing him to growl. I knew we shouldn't, but we wanted to. I whispered in his ear, "We will be very quiet." Zack chuckled lowly in his chest as he turned us over to he was on top of me and between my legs.

His lips found mine and locked us in a warm, tender kiss. I couldn't help it, I wanted him. I wrapped my legs tightly around his hips and reached to my bedside table. I found the condom box and pulled it onto the bed next to us. Zack looked at the box, at first not registering what it was. Then, when it sunk in he put his hand on top of it, stopping me from taking one out. I looked up at him with a frown, "We are using condoms. At least until I get my IUD." Zack shook his head, "We are not having sex tonight, Layla."

I groaned, "Why not!?" My voice came out high and whiny, I sounded like a spoiled teenager. He chuckled and shook his head, "Because your friend is throwing up in the bathroom down the hall from us. This isn't some college dorm and we are not nineteen. We can wait until it's just you and me, alone. I want it to be special for you."

"It will be special because it's with you." I whispered. Zack dipped his face into my neck and nibbled just below my earlobe. I moaned and wrapped my arms around his shoulders. His body heat was so intoxicating, I just wanted him everywhere. I reached for the condom box again but once again, Zack stopped me. I groaned and huffed, which caused him to giggle. He tossed the box back into the drawer and moved down my body until he was resting between my legs. Zack moved his fingers inside me and started to find a steady, slow rhythm which drove me crazy.

"I'm not going to fuck you right now, but I'll do the next best thing alright, baby." he told me in a husky voice that made me tremble with desire. Zack lowered his mouth to me and ran his tongue over my clit. His movements were more confident now, he knew what I liked, where to apply pressure and where to let it go. He played me like a fiddle and I was completely putty in his hands. I came really quickly, since I was so worked up. Zack teased me slightly until I flipped him over and had him under me. I pulled out my bottle of lubricant and rubbed it over my fingers.

He sucked in a tight, erotic breath as I teased his rectum with my hand. When I slid my finger into him, Zack moaned out so loudly, he had to slap his hand over his mouth to muffle the sounds. I chuckled as I took his shaft into my mouth and started to suck. He moaned my name mixed with curse words through his hands as I worked him to his peek. After he came stayed inside him a little bit longer, stroking his prostate to extend his orgasm. Zack bucked his hips and tried to hold in his cries but it was useless. I let him go and slid out, as he trembled on my bed.

We went to the bathroom to clean up afterward, but not before making sure the coast was clear. We both saw Lisa back on my couch, sleeping so we slipped down the hallway. As we washed our hands I said softly, "Why don't we spend tomorrow with your mom."

Zack made eye contact with me in the mirror, he seemed a bit surprised. As he scrubbed soap over his hands he said, "Sure, if you want." I cocked my head to the side and asked, "What?"

"Nothing, I'm just surprised you are the one wanting to make plans. It's usually me. And now, with my mother." he whispered as he rinsed his hands. I shrugged, "You are important to me. We are together and we are getting serious. It makes sense that I spend time with your mother."

He chuckled, "You want her to like you don't you?" I felt myself blush slightly and nodded, "Of course I do." Zack's eyes went wide at my admission. I took his hand and led him back to my room. We crawled back into the bed and snuggled up together. I whispered as we lay together in a cozy embrace, "I love you, Zack." He pulled me a bit closer and set his lips next to my ear, "I love you too." I closed my eyes, a relief spreading across my chest. We'd finally said it, we'd meant it. I was done pretending, I was done hiding, I wasn't pushing him away anymore. Zack traced lazy kisses up and down my neck as I drifted off to dreamland.