Chapter 3

Hello Everyone!

Vansh was in his room checking himself in the mirror last time, when he remembers the morning incident.... And he smiles.

Mom! Mom!.... Vansh shouts while descending down the stairs...

Anu - Hmm, Ready...

Vansh - Yes mom let's go

They both moved towards the Kapoor house...
.
.
.
.
In the car..

Aangre - Aunty!

Anu - Hm

Aangre - Aunty you know what!

Anu - What?

Aangre - When we were in cafe, for a deal.. Boss was Lost  somewhere.. He was smiling like an idiot and was looking here and there... Means he was not listening to me properly!!

Anu - Aara, may be thinking something, don't take it seriously hmm...

Aangre - Okay aunty if you say so!

********************************
A Restaurant is shown or you can say a bakery..... A beautiful girl wearing an apron, came to the the man who was sitting in the counter and checking out the bills..

Girl - Dad, you should go home.. It's really late.  And you have to take your medicines also...

Man - Beta.. I have to deliver the cakes and parcels, I can't leave now...

There came a voice from the door..

Voice - Papa, we will deliver it...
We can go Right Ridhu

Girl (Ridhima) - Yes dad!, we can go!! Sejal and me can go, now we are big girls...

Voice (sejal) - Yes.. Papa and you know na, you have to take care of yourself..

Man - But you have to go college tomorrow... And I can hand-

Ridhima - No if no but! Got that....

Man (manish) - Okay, my big girls, this is the address you two leave now, as it shouldn't be late! Hmm

Ridjal - Okay dad! Bye....

Ridhima and sejal leave for the clients home.. And Manish also locked the Bakery and left, because he didn't want to scolded by his daughters....
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kapoor mansion...

As Rai Singhania enters the mansion... Aahana run towards Vansh and hugged him tightly and said “Vansh I missed you soo much, I wasn't able to meet you because of some modeling meeting... I'm sorry”

Anupriya rolled her eyes and Vansh smiled at her antics....

Vansh - It's alright Aahana, I was also busy with my hectic schedule..

Till then Aahana parents also reached there to meet them...

Mrs. Kapoor - How are you Anupriya ji?

Anu - I'm fine Mrs. Kapoor! How are you?

Mrs. Kapoor - I'm good!

Mr. Kapoor - Aara, you ladies let them come inside, or they will have their dinner here only!.....
Come beta!

Vansh - Ji uncle!

Vansh's POV
As there were also other family members of Aahana, so mom was busy them, Aangre was busy in his phone, I don't know what treasure he is having in his phone and Aahana was also busy with her cousins,  I was standing near the bar, having a glass wine in my hand.... I was looking here and there, I noticed her...