Chapter 12

Hello everyone!

Ridhima's POV

I was waiting for him in the cafe, and when I saw him entering.. My heart start beating fast,  what happened to me! I was looking at him.. But he didn't notice and I also showed him that I didn't saw him.. He came near me and greeted me with a bright smile and I too replied with same.. Suddenly a call came and I was ignoring, but didn't want to make any issues, so I picked it up.. Actually this call is from my friend Ayesha she is asking me to join her office as she have talked to her boss. But I don't want this Job I want a job on the basis of my merit and hardwork.. And then I looked towards Vansh, he was really looking confuse, if I am getting a good salary, I should join it.. But I clearly refuse it!! I explain him and he was satisfied.. But he was lost somewhere.. So I asked him the reason for calling him here.. He took time but replied that Aunty have called me for dinner .. This is not a lie because Aunty really liked me that day only!! So I'm happy..

Then I got a message from Sejal that I should reach college as fast as possible because that Professor's mood was really bad!! And I don't know what enmity we share.. But he always find some reason to scold me...!

So I told him that I have to leave. But he was asking me to stay, it was looking like that he didn't want me to go. But I explained him that professor will definitely kill me and chuckled over that...

He offered me that he will drop me to the college first I refused, but I also wanted to spend time with him, so I said yes to his offer!

The ride was silent but he was glancing at me and of course I was too doing the same... How can a person looks so hot.. And his small gesture overwhelmed me!!
.
.
.
.
We reached the college after a ride of 10 to 12 minutes... I came out of the car and run as fast as possible, I can listen his voice he was shouting.. Slow.. Slow and I replied to him while running I'm already late, can't stop.. Bye!

I reached the class and was stopped by the Grumpy man means our Professor...

Prof. - Why are you late Miss Ridhima?

Ridhima - Sorry sir, it's because of my one friend... Sorry

Prof. - Out!

Ridhima - But sir please let me -

But he cut off me in between and shouted Out!

And I stand outside the class, holding my ears!

And then something unexpected happened, I saw Vansh... No, no It's Mr. Vansh Rai Singhania looking Breathtaking.. Walking in his Aura. I didn't notice that I was hovering over him... I was literary starting at him. He came near me and said huskily Do you like what you saw sweetheart!   His husky voice send shiver down my spine. And I came back to reality and said while stammering.. What??

Vansh - Nothing.. But why are you standing outside like this?

Ridhima - That professor didn't let me inside the class. But what are you doing here?

Vansh - In the case you have forgotten that I'm the trustee of the college.

I bite my tongue and said oh I remembered.

Vansh - So, let's go to the class..

He forward his hand towards me!

Ridhima - But the professor?

Vansh - Trust me..

Ridhima - Okay!

And I moved towards the Class and asked again.

Ridhima - Sir, May I come in

Prof. - Don't you get anything Ridhima.. I said ou-

He stopped in middle and fear was clearly visible on his face... I looked back and saw Vansh standing with his stern face and dangerous look

Vansh - Come again? What were you saying?

Prof. - Sir you here?

Vansh - Oh c'mon professor, in your days, you may came late right.. And this girl came late because of me and on the behalf of her I'm sorry..

Prof. - It's alright sir... Come Ridhima!

I was totally surprised, I looked towards Vansh he was smirking and thanked him with a smile... And I happily entered the class and after settling I looked again at him and with the language of eyes I asked him to stay till my class gets over and he assured me with a smile.. I don't know how he gets to know what I was saying, but it's alright!! (Vansh moved from there)

Prof. - How do you know the trustee Ridhima?

Ridhima - Sir, just...

Prof. - So let's start the class again!
*******************************
Taddaaa back with the update. As I have promised you all that I'll give you double update so, here it is!!

Precape - Hum do ek kamra ma band ho jaya aur Chabbi ghum ho jaya 😂 (guess what's going to happen)

Please Vote and Comment down your views! 🌺

Vote target is 60+ 🎯  🌟

Stay home stay safe!

Bye! Cheers 🥂! Enjoy 🧡

Love you all ❤

(ignore the grammatical mistakes)