Chapter 7

Friendship is the First Stage for any Relationship!! 🙂

Hello everyone!!

Vansh's POV

Hmm, That cake was so delicious! I loved it...

I was on my bed Scrolling through the phone, suddenly my phone rang... I saw the caller ID and rolled my eyes.. Nowadays I didn't get that much excitement, which I got earlier....

I picked the call and in a very irritated and sleepy voice I replied,
Hello Aahana!

Aahana was so excited.. But I didn't feel the same!

Aahana - Hello baby!

Vansh - Hey Aahana (yawning)

Aahana - How are you?

Vansh - I'm fine Aahana... Hey!  If you don't mind, can we talk later.. I'm very sleepy now. The day was very Hectic..

Aahana - Oh! Okay.. You sleep. I'll talk to you later. Bye and Ya I love you..

Vansh - Hmm!!

And I cut the call immediately! I knew Aahana didn't liked that I cut the call or ignored her but the what can I do, I'm losing interest or I was never interested in her...

But what about Sweetheart(Ridhima)! When I looked towards her its like she is the most beautiful girl. Her those silky hairs.. Uff.. I just want to Titillate her hairs.. Those doe shape eyes ,I just want to stare them my whole life... Her lips, when she make a pout... When she scrunch her nose.... I really want to see her now yarr... But, wait.. What is this? It's just an attraction, Right ya I'm liking her or I'm in love with.. But whatever is I just wanted to be with her.. By her side..

Did she feel same towards me, or she really hates me..

Let's see sweetheart, because you going to meet this handsome very soon !!
End of POV!!
.
.
.
.
.
.

On the other side Aahana was fuming with anger, she didn't believe that Vansh is Ignoring her! She didn't get that fact that why he is ignoring her... Or there is something else.

Aahana is type of girl who is evil but believes in Love... But when it comes to her future or on her , she can go to any extend to get that to secure her or her future....

********************************
Ridhima's POV

I checked my phone last time, before going to bed, Any messages or anything... There was nothing. But suddenly a message came with the sound ping in the phone!!

I opened the message box it's was a message from College..

It reads!!

There is an annual function in the college after 2 weeks... It's going to be a very big function.. The prize distribution of the whole year competitions will also take place,so be ready and All the best guys!!..

Principal!
Mr. Das..

Finally, there is a function in college!! And after function our exams.. This is my final year and then I'll get a good job!

Leave it, it's time to sleep.....

When I closed my there is a call!

Now who the hell is this yarr?

I looked towards the phone it's From an unknown number!!

I picked up the call !

Hello?

A husky and a little bit similar voice came How are you sweetheart?

I got little bit scared,but I tried to stay strong!

Who's this?

The person from the other side, said Do you forgot the person, whom you have said Self obsessed and have a massive fight! Hmm sweetheart..

I tried to remember then, something stuck in my mind... I said Are you Mr. Wall, opps.. Mr.Rai Singhania!!

Oh, you have a strong memory Kiddo! You guessed correct.... He replied with a chuckle!

You!  Monster... Mr. Wall , how do you got my number! After listening that I really got relives, but why he is a stranger Right!

You have forgotten that I'm Vansh Rai Singhania!! I can do anything!

Whatever! I rolled my eyes..

Don't roll your eyes sweetheart!  He said that in a confident voice..

How do you know? Do you have fitted any camera here?

No I didn't fitted any camera.. But forgot that I'm-

I cut him in between and said - I know your Vansh Rai Singhania.. And you know everything....

Not bad sweetheart!!...

I really got irritated with his behavior .....

Are you done with this nonsense...i don't know why you called me! But please sleep and let me sleep.. Goodnight! I said in frustration...

Okay! Good night Sweetheart!

Stop calling me sweetheart... And I Cut the call!!

I drank Water and keep the phone on the side table and got relaxed... I took long breath and tried to sleep... But again the phone rang....

I bang my hand on my forehead and picked the call without checking the ID..... And I started shouting.. ...

Don't you get things at one time...i always have to repeat myself.. Don't you have any sense.. Idiot..or you have lost my mind...i will definitely kil-

But suddenly there came my voice.. Hello Miss Ridhima! I thought you have mistaken me as someone else! I'm your Professor...

I bite my tongue and looked towards the ID it's Mr Sah!.. Dammit ...

Sorry sir... It was mistake..please forgive me! I pleaded to him..

It's okay beta.....It happened some time!! Umm I think you read the message of Annual function! He replied with a sweet voice...

He is a very nice teacher.. And also one my favorite teacher!

Yes sir! I read that message!! Anything important.... I know something is going to come!

Um... I want you to prepare a speech and be the anchor /host of the show... Beta your a good speaker, and last time when you spoke our principal really liked that... So will you do it..please beta..

Sir there's no need to say please!! I Will definitely do it!!

Thank you beta...

Okay Good night sir!

Good night....
I cut the call and keep it on silent...

Now finally I can sleep...

I closed my eyes and That Mr. Wall came in front of my eyes!!

Fuck!!

What going on??....
But there is one thing yarr, he is really cute... He have that heart melting smile.... God.. Marri jawa...

I put a full stop my imagination and got into the deep slumber.....!!

In that imagination that from tomorrow it's going to be a hectic day.....!!

********************************
Taddaaaa! I'm back with the new update! Read it!! 🌺

Please vote and comment down your views 🌟 🌟!!

Stay at home... Stay safe!

Bye👋! Cheers🥂! Enjoy🎉

Love you all ✨❤