Chapter 28

Hello everyone!

Vansh - Today was indeed a beautiful day but,everything got changed.. My marriage got fixed with Aahana and Ridhima was heart broken.. I don't know what will happen know..

Suddenly his expression got change into a smirk!

Aangra - Boss your work is done and marriage ritual will start from tomorrow.

Vansh - Good aangra.. Now the real game will began..
.
.
.

On the other hand Ridhima was devastated when she remembered those harsh words of Vansh without any emotion..

Miss Ridhima as you are my PA, so it's your duty to check very damm thing should be perfect in my wedding.. Got that..

Yes sir!

Ridhima- Did he really moved on.. Did he forget that I was something to him.. Go to bed Ridhima..as tomorrow you have to do a lot of work!

.
.
.

Next day!

VR mansion was already decorated beautifully as it was Engagement today.. And everything was really classy. Guest were welcomed by Anupriya. There was a function, but smile was vanished from everyone's face! Ridhima was also working with tears in her eyes. As Aahana entered everyone's attention diverted to her.

Every guest was enjoying, but some people were there who were broken. One was Ridhima and another one was Kabir.

Yes, he was also present there as being a business partner of Vansh he was also invited. After they exchanged the rings, Vansh moved towards Kabir.

Vansh - Hope you are enjoying the party!

Kabir - (not showing how broken he is) - Yes of course!

Vansh - Good and ya I'll be waiting for ur wedding too!

Kabir - (Smiled a little)  Ya...

Ridhima - Kabir I need your help please come here!

Kabir left, but in hurry he forget his phone on the table and Vansh picked it up..

Vansh - Aangra this is kabir phone and take out every damm information from this phone.. Picture to contact.. And everything thing got that.. Just do it as fast as possible!

Aangra - Yes boss!
(he left to do his work)

Suddenly all the lights went off! And everywhere was dark..

In this Someone pulled kabir's Hand and took him to the a room..

Kabir - where are you taking me Aahana!

Aahana - How do you know that it's me!

Kabir - I'm well aware of your touch. How can you do this to me? I loved you dammit! And now you are going to be a mother and that too my child!

Aahana - Don't you remember that we Broke up with each other and now I'm going to be Mrs. Rai Singhania! And that was, a mistake.

Kabir - Mistake! Seriously Aahana.. We both made love with each with each others consent. You were the one who took the initiative step, not me!

Aahana - I know, but it's all over! Leave..

Kabir - I'll not !

Aahana - Toh maaro idhar hi !!

And Aahana left from there and kabir opened the lights which were off by the main switch.
.
.
.
.

Aangra - Boss I got something

Vansh - Good aangra. Let's go!

Aahana - Vansh it's our engagement, where are you going!

Vansh - Aahana  almost every guest is gone. I'm having some work. Let me go. (vansh left)

******************************
Tadaaaa I'm back with the new episode!!

Guys, should I end Aahana's drama in next chapter?

Tell me in the Comments!!

Please vote and comment down your views!

Bye 🙏

Love you all ❤