Chapter 18

Hello everyone!

Vansh was in his study, when Aahana enters.

Aahana - Vansh let me give you a head massage! It will help you...

Vansh - No Aahana it's fine!

Aahana - Vansh can I take care of Ridhima... As she have suffered and I am a girl too, that's why!
(in mind -by this I can be near with vansh)

Vansh - No, it's alright.

Aahana - As Aunty and ishani is also not here.. So she need a lady beside her!

Vansh thought for a while and then gave her the permission...

(time skips as I don't want to drag it Now the whole chapter is based on Ridhzzz POV)

Ridhima POV...

I still feel disgust on myself, but I can't do anything... I tried to remove those memories from my mind but still, it hurts... It's been two weeks to that incident but I woke up at late nights because of night mares. It really horrifies me! But Vansh ,he really helped me to go through it. He stayed all day near me.. To keep me smiling, I love the way he take care of! And Aahana also helped me.. She is really a nice lady. But I didn't get one thing why she always to clingy to my Vansh...

Flash back

One day I was sleeping, but it broke because I listened someone was whispering something... I didn't open my eyes, when I felt someone's hand on my mine. It was Vansh...

Vansh - Sweetheart please get well soon..  I wanted to see that cute smile again.. That chirpy, bubbly Ridhima who doesn't care about anything.. I really want to spend time with you...wanted to share everything. I didn't felt this much helpless. I want you to wear that peach colour saree, which you wear that day... On college function. You were looking gorgeous, just wanted you to compliment but didn't get that guts... Vansh Rai Singhania didn't have guts, way to funny. But it's true sweetheart. Please jaldi uttho aur mazza karo.

He then kissed my forehead and left. I was feeling knots in my stomach. I was blushing heavily...

Present.

And right now I'm doing the same thing , Blushing...

I am looking myself at mirror..How's I'm looking, do really Vansh like me or love me.. What's happening.

Suddenly someone was there at my window and to my surprise he is Vansh!

Ridhima - Vansh what are you doing here?

Vansh - To spend some time with my sweetheart...

He picked up the remote of music system and played the music...
.
.
.

Janam janam janam saath chalna yunhi.
Kasam tumhe kasam aake milna yahin.
Ek jaan hai bhale do badan ho judaa.
Meri hoke humesha hi rehna
Kabhi na kehna alvida.

He pulled me from my waist and straight looked into my eyes for assurance.. To move further! I blinked my eyes.. And we started dancing..

Meri subah ho tumhi aur tumhi shaam ho
Tum dard ho tum hi aaraam ho
Meri duaaon se aati hai bas ye sadaa....

He was looking tempting... I adored him fully.. He said in my ears..Do you like me?

I said Yes...

He twirl me and asked again.. Do you love to be with me?

I again said Yes...

Meri hoke humesha hi rehna
Kabhi na kehna alvida
Aha ha ha o...
Meri hoke humesha hi rehna
Kabhi na kehna Alvida...