Chapter 30

Hello everyone!

Ridhima- Why Vansh, why? Why you loved me this much? I couldn't.. You should hate me, I used very bad words for you!  I'm sorry..

And she got unconscious in his arms! He quickly picked up her in bridal way and walked towards his room!

Vansh - Aangra called the doctor!

Aangra - Yes boss 

Vansh - (he kept her on bed) - I'm sorry Sweetheart, because of me your condition is like this!

Doc - (checked her)  - She is fine, just because of some weakness she got unconscious! Keep a track of her medicine and healthy food!

Vansh - Okay Doctor!

As vansh left for the kitchen to bring the food she got her conscious she tried to get up to hold her senses but failed  miserably ,she looked around and find none, she started to get panick!

Ridhima - Vansh... No he left me, I couldn't able to believe him, he started to hate me... He left me.

She tried to get up from bed but, fell on the floor! Till then Vansh entered...

The scene in front of him, make him lose his heart. He left the food trolley and run to her. As Ridhima saw him, she hugged him tightly!

Ridhima - Vansh you didn't left me.. Thank God.  I thought you left me!

Vansh - Shh sweetheart, I will not leave you ever! Now c'mon let's have some food!

Ridhima quietly ate the food and ate the medicine, by which she drifted to deep slumber!

Vansh - You need time ,to get over this, so till then rest!
.
.
.
.
Next morning!

Ridhima got up and saw a unfamiliar figure.. It was a girl figure. She came to her and said

Girl - Ma'am sir have asked to take care of you!

Ridhima - Okay! I want to freshen up!

Girl - yes ma'am please come!

After that Ridhima went to Dinning table and asked about Vansh!

Vansh - I'm here Ridhima, let's go!

Ridhima - where?

Vansh - Your home! Your Dad was tensed, but sejal handled everything!

Ridhima - Okay let's go!

Vansh - and ya don't come office for 2 days, got that!

Vansh and Ridhima left to her home!

Ridhima leaned to Vansh's shoulder and closed her eyes!

Vansh - Sweetheart!

Ridhima - Hmm

Vansh - Do you love me?

Ridhima - um wo..

Vansh - Ridhima it's alright take your time. But remember one thing that I love you! And I will always love you!

Ridhima smiled and hold him tightly that he will run away! He cutely kissed her forehead and a lone tear escaped his eyes that how strong she is and now she will be always her priority!

Vansh left Ridhima at her home and then left to his office!

Vansh - Aangra, Mr. Kapoor should loses his half property!

Aangre - That's done boss!

Vansh - Good!
.
.
.

Sejal - Ridhu are you fine?

Ridhima - I'm fine.. And I'm happy yarr, Vansh is innocent he loved me!

Sejal - Are you sure about it!

Ridhima - Yes sejal I'm sure it and I'll definitely propose him very soon!

Sejal - Okay And If your happy then I'm happy too!

Ridhima - Thank you and I love you!

Sejal - Love you too!

********************************
Tadaaaa I'm back with the new update! How's the chapter! ❤

If I'll get time I'll definitely update.. 💕

Please vote and comment down your views!

Target 85+ 🎯 🌟 👇

Bye 👋! 🥂

Love you all 💜