Chapter 17

Hello everyone !!

Vansh smirked looking at his condition! He came forward and hold chang's jaw tightly...

Vansh - How are feeling Chang... Tch.. Tch you will feel hell here.

By signaling his one men bring a Acid... Carefully handling with gloves. He then put Chang hand in that acid... And he screamed loudly. Vansh started laughing loudly as he was getting satisfaction and his scream is music to his ears!

Vansh - I want him suffer till the end... Ridhima is mine and would be mine!

The obsession was clear in his eyes. But it's not just the obsession it's love, Care and possession to hold the thing what is his will be his forever!

Vansh left the torture room and saw Aahana standing at the door.

Aahana - Vansh how are you? So many no call, no message where are you busy?

Vansh - I was literally busy Aahana. And right now I'm busy too!

Aahana - What happened? You look tensed!

Vansh - Ya.. Wo it's about Ridhima

Aahana - What happened (showing her fake concern)

Vansh told her everything and they moved towards the room!

Ridhima - Panni panni (water... Water)

A familiar figure came to her, made her drank water!

Aangre - Ridhu are you fine?

Ridhima Hugged him and cried he was rubbing her back to calm her down

Just then Vansh and Aahana entered the room.... Aahana finds it the best moment make her low in front of Vansh...

Aahana - Vansh they look so cute together and see how they both are hugging each other and Aangra is trying to sooth her pain..

At these sentences Vansh Fisted his hand and his knuckles turn white because of anger! He marched towards them and slowly separate them.. Not to show his inside demon to her lady love !

He cupped her face and asked her what happened?

Ridhima couldn't replied because of trauma and closed her eyes!

Vansh - Aangre I want in my study within 2 minutes (with bloodshot red eyes! )

Aangre's POV..
Why boss behaving so rudely and oddly... And he was hell angry. I don't know what happened now? I am really scared!!
End of POV!
.
.
.
.
Aahana's POV.
I played a right game! I knew it.. This definitely work I have to be more close to Vansh... And should take care of this middle class girl as she will be perfectly fine and then out forever!!
*smirks in mind*
End of POV!

Aangra moved towards Study and enter without looking at his boss eyes !

Vansh - Aangra what were doing in her room?

Aangra - Boss she was asking for water, so I gave her!

Vansh - But why did you hugged her? Why (he shouted)

He tightly hold his arms and asked him Why??

Aangra - Boss she hugged me... And tried to calm her down!

Vansh - Okay but next time.. There should be no mistake...got that..

Aangra - okay boss.. But -

Vansh - Leave!

Aangra - but boss

Vansh - I said Leave (while shouting)

And aangra left the room!

********************************
Sorry yarr For the late update, but I was literally busy with the school work. But I'll try to update soon and a long one!!

Till then enjoy ❤

Please let vote... Target 70+ 🎯