Chapter 29

Hello everyone!

Aahana was hell tensed thinking about yesterday's event...Her meet with kabir. His warnings and other things!

Aahana - Till wedding I have to stop him or else.. No no this can't happen!
.
.
.
.
Mehandi!

All the ladies were singing, some were dancing and artists were making design on Aahana's hand!

When she looked at her hand she got horrifies because it's kabir's name written there! She quickly got up and moved towards the washroom and washed her hand but it was getting dark, she tried to remove it, but that didn't help.
.
.
.
.
Vansh - Ridhima.

Ridhima - Yes sir!

Vansh - not sir.. Vansh!

He quickly grab her wrist and pulled her inside the room! She tried to came out but failed miserably!

Ridhima - Vansh leave me, ur going to marry to Aahana!

Vansh - Who said this?

Ridhima - Means -

Vansh - means.. That I love you and I can't leave you, you are mine and I'm yours.. He said while rubbing her lips (at the corner) with his thumb!

She was lost in his eyes, her face was red till now..she suddenly remembered everything and pushed him hard!

Ridhima - but I hate you!

Vansh - But Ridhima not anymore.. Today everything will be clean and clear!

With these words Vansh left the room!

Ridhima - what does he mean?
.
.
.
.
Aahana with much difficulty remove the mehandi, but the traces were there!

Suddenly all the lights went off and a spot light felt on Vansh!

Vansh - I would like to call my beautiful wife on the stage for a dance!

Ridhima - (to her only) Hmm he said that he love me and now dancing with someone else,

her eyes welled up with tears..Suddenly a hand came in front of her..to invite her for a dance! That's Kabir.. When he can move on so why can't I! She hold his hand and moved towards the dance floor.. They were dancing really close, if anyone looked at them so he will definitely thought they are lovey dovey couple and have a great chemistry!

But one person was burning in jealousy and that's Vansh Rai Singhania!  He couldn't see his Ridhima with anyone else.. What is his it will be his!!

After a while he quickly changed the partner and now Ridhima was in Vansh's Arm and Aahana in Kabir's!

Vansh- so your enjoying right!

Ridhima - Yes of course.. If you can so why can't I.. And I will!

Vansh - Tum kisi aur ki baho ma nhi ho sakti ho.. Wo haq sirf mera hai!

Ridhima didn't say anything and danced with him quietly!
.
.
.
On the other hand Kabir and Aahana were dancing!

Kabir - It's the time now Aahana - Let's move away!

Aahana - kabir no way, this child is of  mine and Vansh.

Kabir - No this child is mine!..

Aahana - Okay fine, you are right this child is yours.. But how will you prove and how you will stop this marriage!

Kabir have no answer, because he loved Aahana.!

With this dance ended and Vansh took the mic and gathered everyone's attention!

Vansh - I am very happy that today I'll get my love... So before proposing her in front of the world I would like you all to watch this gift!

By saying this Vansh took the Remote and on the projecter, where his and Aahana's picture were showing!  Ridhima was again broken, but suddenly some pictures of Kabir and Aahana started and everyone was shock, because their were so close to each other..

And then a video started in which Kabir and Aahana's were talking (engagement day talks)...

And then a voice came in which they both were talking!

Kabir - It's the time now Aahana - Let's move away!

Aahana - kabir no way, this child is of  mine and Vansh.

Kabir - No this child is mine!..

Aahana - Okay fine, you are right this child is yours.. But how will you prove and how you will stop this marriage!

Everyone looked towards Aahana with disgustfull eyes. And Anupriya slapped her hard! Ridhima couldn't able to believe what happened just now! That Aahana's every word, every action was a lie! 

Vansh - Aahana now you are exposed.. Your every damm plan ruined..

Aahana -Vansh this is a lie I'm innocent! How you got this voice, video and pictures.. Vansh.. It's a lie!

Vansh - It's Vansh Rai Singhania standing in front of you! I think you forgot that VR mansion room's every camera record things in dark also and Leaving family members room, every room have small mic also! And your dress contain mic also.. In the form of pendent!

Aahana - Vansh believe me ! someone have trapped me...

Vansh - You got trapped on your on web Aahana! And if you were not pregnant,  then your punishment was worse ! So before I lose my control. Leave!

Aahana left with shame and full of insult..

Vansh - Kabir I'm sorry!

Kabir - It's alright Vansh !

With that Kabir also left from there. And now every guest was leaving,  but Ridhima was standing in a corner like a statue. Her whole world turns up side down!

Anupriya- I knew this will be characterless but the crossed every limit!

Ridhima - (in mind)  Vansh was innocent, I tried to hate him, but I couldn't, because he was innocent, his love was true and I took him wrong! He loved me only me!

Her tears were not stopping. Vansh after consoling him mom looked for Ridhima , she was standing at the corner and tears were not stopping. And that hurts him most! He quickly move towards him and rubbed her tears!.

Vansh - Shh sweetheart, everything is fine!

Ridhima- Why Vansh, why? Why you loved me this much? I couldn't.. You should hate me, I used very bad words for you!  I'm sorry..

And she got unconscious in his arms!

********************************
Tadddaaa I'm back with the new chapter!  And sorry guys for the late update! 😊

But if I update the chapter on every Saturday and Sunday, it will be okay for you? On your demand I can update on a week day too... So just tell me! 🤔🤔

Please vote and comment down your views!✌💕

Target 🎯 - 88+ 🌟 🌟!

Bye 👋!  Cheers 🥂

Love you all!! ❤