Chapter 15

Hello everyone!

Ridhima's POV

I was really feeling nostalgic after that moment! I didn't wanted to leave that warmth.... What are the feeling that arose inside... Heart beating so fast, when he came near me! When he touch me! Dammit Ridhima, stop it! What the fuck are you thinking? Just stop....

Sejal - What are thinking and where are you lost?

Ridhima - um nowhere.. Chal Dad will be waiting for us!!

End of POV!

Sejal was blabbering what happened with her whole day!! And Ridhima was lost in her thoughts!
.
.
.
.
Aangre - Boss!

Vansh - Aangre I know that they will be here in 15 minutes for the deal and I want everything perfect!

Aangre - Yes boss!

Aangre was preparing for the meeting while Vansh was looking at his phone and smiling.... There was a picture of Ridhima, he took that when she was busy doing her work... And he was staring her!

As the clients arrive... The meeting goes well!!

Chang - You know VR that if I lose this deal or anything happened with my business... I have that Power to snatch the most important thing or person from you!

Vansh - Ofcourse Chang... And you know that I have that power to snatch everything from you, so don't you dare!!

They both handshake and left!

*******************************
A girl was roaming here and there in a room, suddenly she picked up a vase and throw towards the mirror... Both Mirror and Vase broke into pieces...

Girl -Why Vansh? why ? How can you cheat on me like this! You said that you like me and roaming me with that cheap girl... You cheated Aahana, I will not leave you!

Aahana's POV...

I love you Vansh and I can't leave you...but that cheap girl will definitely leave I  knew this from last week..And today you crossed all the limits... Being with her in the same room! And chee....

Suddenly my phone rang and I got irritated...

Aahana - Hello!

Person - hello aahana are you fine?

Aahana - I'm fine... You don't need to take care.. From last one week you have irritated me!

Person - But last week!

Aahana - Last week was the most dreadful mistake... Forgot it.

Person - please take care....

Aahana - Bye!

*******************************
Ridhima's POV!

I was walking towards the VR mansion when someone caught my mouth... I tried to shout but it all gone in vein! And after some time I became unconscious!

End of POV!
.
.
.
.
Vansh's POV

I am waiting for Ridhima but She didn't came till, so I called her but her phone is unreachable and Sejal told me that she left an hour ago... What happened where is she?  Fear crept in my heart that I will lose her...
End of POV!
.
.
.
Ridhima is struggling now to  rid of the ropes but that are too tight! But suddenly she listens the shoes sound towards her... Her eyes hold fear... She just that Vansh came from somewhere and save her... But he didn't knew that I am kidnapped she thought. A not so tall man came and sit near Ridhima. He tried to touch her face but she jerked and moved away...

The person got angry and slapped her hard!

Person - You Bitch tried to back off how?  I want you... You know what before VR I got my eyes on you... In that cafe, when his eyes were on you I thought that I will snatch you you will be mine... But you are roaming with that Son of -

Ridhima -  Shut up don't you dare to say a word against my Vansh... If he want me then he would have done the same thing... But no he is a gentleman who know how that respect a woman and how to love! Your a Bastard, asshole and a Son of a -

The person slapped Ridhima again and now her lips are bleeding!

Person - Don't you dare a said a word! I will kill you!

Ridhima - Vansh will definitely come he will come to save me...

And the person left in rage!
.
.
.
.
Here ,Vansh is finding Ridhima madly.. He have putted all his force to find her!

His phone rang and he picked it up.

Vansh - What's the news...

Person - *****

Vansh - What? How he dare? Where is he?

Person - ******

Vansh - I'll be there in 10 minutes!
.
.
.
.
That person came with a plate of food.. And picked up a piece of chapati and fed her forcefully and at last gave her water...

He was going to remove her duppata, when the door opened with a bang!

A tall body was standing at the door!!

Person - VR

Ridhima was having a victory smile on her face!

Vansh - How dare you Chang! From where these guts came to touch what is mine!

And they broke into a fight!

Vansh punched him hard and he feel on ground...

Chang - How do you get to know VR...

Vansh - Teach your dogs to be loyal.. Got that, leave .
When there owner is not loyal what can they do!

Chang - She will mine...

Vansh - Come back from your dreamland Chang... She is mine and will be mine!

Vansh - Aangre took him to the Torture Room... I I'll will be there soon!

He quickly ran towards Ridhima and hugged her tightly... She also hugged him and cried in his embrace!

Vansh looked at her face, her cheeks were having red marks, lips were bleeding.. He picked her up in bridal way and took her to VR mansion...
********************************
Taddaaaa I'm back with another chapter! So enjoy... And please no chappal , Jutta 👟 👡 for the late update... I was really busy with the assignments and homework! So please (puppy eyes) 😉✌

Please vote and comment down your views! 🌟 🌟 👇!

Target 🎯 75+ Votes!

Precap - you will witness Vansh's care for Ridhima!! 💝

Bye👋! Cheers 🥂! Enjoy 🌺

Stay safe Stay home! 🙏

Love you all! ❤
(ignore the grammatical mistakes)