Chapter 16

Hello everyone!

Vansh - Just be Conscious Ridhima.. We will reach home ridhu.. Just keep your eyes open..

(time skips to VR mansion)

Ridhima is sleeping on the bed peacefully. And Vansh was sitting there holding her hand. Doctor told them that it's some minor injuries they don't have to take tension, but Vansh being Vansh he will be stubborn! So he told everyone that he would take care of her... He also assured sejal that Ridhima is fine and don't take tension. He also told her not to tell anything to her father as he will take tension!

Vansh looked at her face with affection, she was little pale... A rage run through his body looking at her in this condition. He just wanted to kill that chang right now, but he can't Ridhima now!

After sometime Ridhima tried to wake up... In which Vansh helped him and made her sit, as she became comfortable she hugged Vansh tightly and cries.

Vansh - Shh Sweetheart you are fine, you are with me.. Shh.. Calm down! (rubbing her back )

She calm down a little bit and in broken voice she said..

Ridhima - Thank You Vansh for saving me.

Vansh- there's no need. Okay
What will you eat.. Tell me!

Ridhima - Nothing.. I'm not feeling hungry please.

Vansh - no Ridhima your weak let me bring something for you !

He goes from there and return in 5 minutes with a bowl of Khichdi!

Ridhima made a pout and said No!

But Vansh emotionally made her eat... By this whole process Ridhima was looking at Vansh with love.. She Remember how she said that his Vansh will come! And Vansh said that She is his! She smiled and blushed a little.

Vansh - Ridhima stop smiling and sleep...

And like a obedient child she closed her eyes and slept later Vansh kisses her forehead with affection and said Goodnight!

(he left the room)

Ridhima was wide awake when he kissed her... She shivered a little and blushes and then goes to her dreamland!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
A man was tied with ropes and was shouting. "leave me "...but there was no one to listen him because the room was sound proof! Suddenly the door opened and tall man came inside while lighting cigarette !

Man - Leave Me VR...

Vansh - not this early Chang! You tried to touch What is mine! And you have to learn that Don't ever try to snatch what is of VR...

Chang - What will you do ?

Vansh - Beyond your Imagination! (with a smirk)

Vansh signaled someone and that person bring a big bowl with Vapours coming from it... Then Vansh asked his person blindfold him and put the whole bowl from his.. Head! And that person did not...

And next morning moment Chang was shouting in pain... Because the hot oil did the work and made his skin burn... And then the next moment Vansh pour a bucket of cold ice water above him! With that he got relife but shouted again when a whole bowl of oil with double temperature pour on him... Vansh smirked and got satisfaction watching him like this!!
********************************
Tadaaaa guys I'm back with the new chapter! 😉

And thank you for completing the target in just one day... I was really not in the mood to write anything! Because of these Period cramps.. 😭But for you guys I wrote it! 💖

Precap - More torture! ✌

Please vote and comment down your views!💝

Target 70± 🌟 🎯 👇

Bye 👋!  Cheers 🥂! Enjoy 🌺

Stay safe stay home 🧡

Love you all ❤
(ignore the grammatical mistakes!)