Chapter 25

Hello Everyone!!

Ridhima's POV!

Finally! I got the job... Hurray.. Or as a PA! Damm, now it's time for some fun! But I doesn't have that love, fun nothing my life is a destruction by the God only. He didn't love me and I thought that I'm his favorite child. Oh I forgot I need to give this news to everyone!

I quickly goes to a sweet shop bought Kaju katli and moved towards the home.. I was not in the mood to go through a taxi, so I prefer to walk! I was walking on the road, when I saw HIM. Standing near a shop, when suddenly Aahana came out of the car and I realized that I'm a stranger. I was moving back when I remember everything which sejal told me - To fight back with all your power and be brave!!  So I rubbed my tears and moved towards them, that was difficult but I have to do that. I reached near them and in a  sad but looking happy voice said

Hello Mr. Rai Singhania!

I thought he recognized my voice and with a smile face and with a glint of hope look towards me!

Ridhima!

He said and I can burst anytime but I stopped when I looked Aahana coming towards us! With more courage, I again started speaking!

I got the job of a Personal Assistant in a big company and I thought I should  celebrate this. Have this sweet !

I said this in a very sweet voice to let him know that it doesn't matters me!

Aahana quickly grab it and said

Congratulations Ridhima. And thank you for this I was really craving for this!

Realization drown me deep and I with most courageous look I spoke to her!

Congrats Aahana,  I am sorry for my behavior. I'm ashamed.

Then again I looked towards Vansh and with tears, because now it's difficult and with broken voice I said

Congratulations Mr.  Vansh Rai Singhania for entering the new phase of life! And I know it will be a great experience for you!

I smirked slightly as I know it's hurting me,  but I'm still hell bent to say those words, which hurt me too! My heart pained and I cried inside. I heard his whispering sound that was so soft that anyone can melt, but I won't!

Ridhima!!

I didn't even look towards him and bid a bye to Aahana and left!

I reached home gave this news to everyone and went to my room.. I cried a lot that pains a lot to see him with someone another.
.
.
.
Vansh's POV

I came out of the car to brought some medicines and important things. When I saw Ridhima coming towards us.. I saw her that first she doesn't want to face me, but she came back with a smile. I smiled slightly without looking at her. She came and called me

Hello Mr. Rai Singhania!

It actually hurts, Vansh was much better and beautiful from her mouth. With a glint of hope in my eyes I take her name!

Ridhima!!

She was on urge of crying but she controlled and feed us some sweets. Because she got a job.. I'm happy for her.  But her next line make me angrier

Congrats Aahana,  I am sorry for my behavior. I'm ashamed.

No, she don't have to sorry. She can't bow down in front of anyone, she is my queen and world will bow down in front of her. But I can't speak anything now, as the DNA report will say everything!
I heard her voice again

Congratulations Mr.  Vansh Rai Singhania for entering the new phase of life! And I know it will be a great experience for you!

No Ridhima it will be worst, because I wanted my every dream and every phase with you!! I was having tears and with in a low tone I said

Ridhima!! 

But further  words were not coming. And my heart broke down!! She doesn't look towards me and leave!! As I was looking at her small figure going away I got a call from mom!

Hello Mom what happened ??

I was able sense something is not good!

Vansh Please be at home as soon as possible!

I was right something is wrong, so I and Aahana quickly reach home!

There was deadly silence and I can only listen some footsteps sound which was coming from hall. We both entered inside and Aahana towards the man and hugged him tightly!

Dad!!

She said while crying and I was shocked, I wasn't expecting Mr. Kapoor! And then Mrs. Kapoor came towards Aahana and rubbed her back!! Mr. Kapoor was looking at with red shot eyes and then with small steps walk towards me! I can feel he was angry, but if he tried to do anything with Vansh Rai Singhania then the consequences will be very bad...

How are you Vansh?

He spoke and I nodded that I'm fine!

What are the reasons that you are here Mr. Kapoor!

I asked him as I know this family is going to throw some bomb on me!

I got to know about my daughter's condition. So  I'm here to meet her!

I know he is Aahana's father and he is having some responsibility towards her. Then I listened him carefully.

You know Vansh she is pregnant and unmarried, people will gave her different names, will call her characterless and many more things, so I want you to do one thing!

I am little bit suspicious what does he want from me, but don't want to push my brain more I asked him directly!.

What is it Mr. Kapoor?

He was little nervous, but after a break he spoke and the words shook me to the core!

Marry my daughter! Marry Aahana please!!!!

********************************
Tadaaa I'm back with the new chapter! I hope you liked it and sorry for not updating yesterday, but this one is a little long. 🧡

Please vote and comment down your views! 🌟 🌟 👇 ✒...

Target 🎯  82+ 💖

Bye 👋! Enjoy 💜! Cheers 🥂

Stay safe stay home! 💕

Love you all ❤
(ignore the grammatical mistakes 🙏)