Chapter 14

Hello everyone!

Vansh - The door is not opening, It's locked from outside.

Ridhima - What!? Just get a side... I'll try!

Vansh - Go ahead .

Ridhima tried a lot but the door didn't get open... And the room is at the last so no can listen their voice!

Ridhima - Now what we will do?

Vansh - Let me call someone!

Vansh tried but network is available as it was same with Ridhima... After trying for 15 to 20 minutes for escaping they both got failed miserably!!

Vansh - what should we do now?

Ridhima - Let's wait and hope and someone will come!

Ridhima - Aacha tell me something about you ? Who is in your family and else...

Vansh - In my family... My mom, sister and Aangre...

Ridhima - What about your father?

Listing about his father, he got angry, he clenched his jaw and witg gritting teeth he replied...

Vansh - I don't have father... Don't ever utter his name ever!

Ridhima was shuttered by his behavior... But she thought that there must be something that's why he is behaving like this, so she thought to divert the topic!!

Ridhima - Accha leave. You are getting older Mr, so when you are getting married.. I'll find you girl, tell me which type of girl you want?

Vansh chuckled ,that how he will explain him that he want her... Only her!

Vansh - I want a girl, who is pretty, sweet...whose smile can flutter anyone but that should be reserved for me only... Who will love Vansh not Vansh Rai Singhania , his money or power, the one whose eyes have innocence.

While looking into her eyes, some hair strands were on her face he removed them and traces his fingers on her face, she closed her eyes to feel the touch to feel the warmth! She wanted to live here forever... And something new is arising in her... He is not forcing her, but she is also who wanted this! He came close and kissed her cheeks and said "Whom I can love and preserve! " He kissed her little nose, Whose anger will be for me.. Whom I can pacify. He came more close and Kissed her forehead to make a promise that he will not leave! Whom without I can't  live!" He came more close and by this proximity Ridhima close her eyes... Her breathe was uneven, her heart beat was increasing! He moved more close their nose tip were touching and his lips move to towards her.

But suddenly Vansh Phone rang and both came out of their La-la land! And Ridhima was embarrassed as well as Vansh. They both were lost in the moment so much that they didn't notice what they were doing! What is she doing... Both moved apart and feel awkward!

Vansh (to himself) - Shit! What I did? What she was thinking about me? Dammit!

Ridhima (to herself) - What I was doing? We both are at fault, he tried and I responded.. But what was it which I was feeling! I wanted to be him... To be there and looking at those black orbs that ocean in which I wanted to dive and live there forever!

Vansh - umm Ridhima (a little bit awkward)

Ridhima - Hmm (while lowering her head)

Vansh - The network is there and I called the principal, he is sending someone to open it!

Ridhima - Okay!

They both didn't talk and avoided each other!

*click click* And the door opened by a peon and the principal was standing outside with some staff! Vansh knew that if they both will came outside together then there will be a controversial ! He talked to the principal and made him understand the situation. And principal nodded that this will be in this room only!  Nobody will get to know!

Vansh - Um Actually..

Ridhima - I'll meet you at the dinner!

Vansh - Okay....

Ridhima left in a hurry as she don't want him to see her face that she was embarrassed and was blushing too!!

But why she is blushing? Is this some new feelings or she never felt this?

She questioned to herself Is she falling for him?

********************************
Tadaaaaa I'm back with new update! So tell me in comment section that how you like the small romance between them! Today is Sunday so I can give you a double update! 💚

Please vote and comment down your views! 🙏🌟 🌟 👇!

Don't you think everything is being so much lovey dovey.... (evil smirk 😈)

Stay safe stay at home! ❤

Bye👋! cheers🥂! Enjoy 💕

Love you all 🧡
(ignore the grammatical mistakes 🙏)