Chapter 9

Hello everyone !!

Vansh's POV
I was walking towards the Auditorium, suddenly I got the call that we loss a deal... I was hell angry!..

But when I entered the hall I saw my sweetheart standing there in Peach colour saree! Announcing my Name...  Please welcome Mr.VR our new trustee of the college"...

Suddenly her expressions changed and I know that she was shocked and I chuckled looking towards her! But wait I was angry just now and I'm smiling... What happened to me? Who can answer my questions..... I looked around and saw Mom and ya Mom is the right person who can answer my questions.... I need to talk to mom today only!! I was led to my seat by the principal!
.
.
.
.
Ridhima's POV

What the hell , he is the new Trustee... Dammit... But I'll not lie he is really looking handsome! But sir told me its someone Mr VR.... Wait -  wait.... I calculated everything in mind and the thing is that it's Vansh's V and Rai's R..VR!So where the hell Singhania goes, now I have to talk to him.... Leaving all this I again started speaking about him....bla bla...and I pasted a good smile on my face.
End of POV!
.
.
.
Vansh was sitting there looking at Ridhima... His gaze were only on her! He was lost somewhere!

Vansh's POV...

I was staring her, she was looking so, beautiful. I couldn't control myself so I walked towards her..on the stage.. I didn't care about anyone. I can imagine Aangre will be confused and definitely Mom will be surprised.. But leaving them all I walk towards my sweetheart. She was looking towards wme with a confused face and I was smirking! I slid my hand on her waist and pull towards me... She collided with my chest and looked into my eyes...I run my fingers on her face and she is not objecting... Nice!! I kissed her forehead with the most affection....and said “Your looking Gorgeous sweetheart”

And the next moment she blushed.. She was really blushing, her cheeks had become red till now.... We both were lost in each other!!

Boss Boss, where are you lost..They are calling you on stage! Aangra said to me!

Damm, I was day dreaming... This girl will definitely drive me crazy!

I'll request to Mr. Rai Singhania please come on stage and speak two words.. My sweetheart again called me!

And I walked towards the stage with that Aura... From that any one can be scared.
End of POV
.
.
.
.
Vansh completed his speech and Ridhima gave him a bouquet of flowers with a smile and he too smiled back!

Ridhima - Congratulation sir for being the new trustee...

Vansh - Thank you miss kid-... Ridhima!

(whispering to her) - After the function I'm having a surprise for you, so wait here only!! Please....

Ridhima - Umm... Okay.

And function goes smoothly...

Manish - Riddhu, seju.... When will you both be at home?

Ridhima - papa... Probably 1 to 2 hours...

Manish - okay, but try to reach home early!

Sejal - Okay dad!
.
.
.
.

After the function Ridhima went near the cafe in which Vansh asked him to come!

Ridhima - Why did he call me here? Is anything important?

Vansh - Yes! It's very Important, I want you to meet a very special person!

Ridhima - Who is it Mr. Rai Singhania?

Vansh - Your old school friend!

Ridhima - Old school friend? Who?

Vansh -  Aangre! Aangre!

Aangre - Yes boss!

Vansh - Explain her everything... What the things you told me!

Aangre - But boss is it important?

Vansh - Yes! (deadly glares)

Aangre explains her everything that they were buddies in school..

And Ridhima hugged him tightly and said I missed you!

The tiro sat and talked for hours... And Ridhima remembered something!!

Ridhima - Aangra why you called me the last day of school (aangra's last day)

Aangra - Umm, nothing just wanted to meet you last time... But why didn't you came?

Ridhima - at the last moment...I got caught with some work..

But Vansh notice something on Aangra's face... A pale smile! He thought to ask him later!!

Vansh - So, Ridhima ...

She cut him in between and said..

Ridhima - Oh wow, you took my name perfectly... Good!

Vansh - Okay, I want you to ask that Can we both be friends... As now everything is sorted out!!

Ridhima - Ya, we can be friends...

They both handshake and left the cafe!!

********************************Hey guys,  I know this short update but... In next chapter Vansh will realize his love for Ridhima, so be ready! cheers🥂!Enjoy 🌺

And for somedays I'll be giving you a short update! 🙂

Because
.
.
.
.

Itna sarra kaam karna hai.. Aur mujha rona aa raha hai!! Ma kab karungi yeh complete!! 😭😭

👋 bye! Ma chali kaam karna!

Stay safe stay at home!

Love you all 💕