Chapter 6

Hello Everyone!!

Aangre's POV

I opened the file and start reading her information!  My heart was beating so fast....

Name - Ridhima Sharma

Lives with her father Manish Sharma and adopted sister Sejal Sharma.. Her father owns a bakery or Restaurant Royal Bakery!

College - St. Xavier MBA College ( Fictional)

Completed her school from St. Joseph Convent School Mumbai

(_The_Evil_One_ Yarr aur koi school ka namm yaad nhi aaya toh yahi likh diya 😜😂😂)

I stopped at the statement and I realized that I was right... I closed my eyes and remind that moments..Everything came in my mind and a small smile crept on my face! Riddhu... The only word came from my mouth and then I opened my eyes and saw Boss was sitting there staring at me in  confusion..

What happened Aangre? Do you know her?

I fumbled with my words.. Because I don't want Boss to know the whole truth.. It's just like that -
My chain of thought was broken by Boss...

I asked you something Aangre... He said in dangerous tone!!

I gulped the saliva in mouth...

Yes Boss! She was my junior in school.. Means I was in 12th and she was in 11th or 10th... At that time I was the Head Boy of School and she was house Caption of.. Umm... Blue.... Ya  Blue house! And we were at good terms... She was my good friend!! And you know Boss she was most desirable girl of the School!
End of POV!!

A sudden ping of Jealousy arises in Vansh... He was burning in Jealousy to know that she was most desirable girl of the School!!

Vansh asked in the stern and Dangerous Voice.. What's her relationship Status!

Aangre - Boss Single!

And after that statement Vansh was smirking... He said to himself.. We will meet soon “Sweetheart”

Vansh - Aangre Do one thi-

Suddenly there came a Voice.. No it's wasn't Stop. Means someone was Shouting..

BHAI... BHAI where are you?

Vansh came out of his study.. And Read his cute little sisters face!

Vansh - What happened Ishani? Why are you Angry?

Ishani - Bhai, you know what, a girl insulted me... She said that I'm an egoistic girl and know what she was surprised to know that I was your sister and she also called you Egoistic and Arrogant.

Vansh - What? Who was she?

Ishani - Bhai... Someone,  ridha... Ridhi

Vansh - Ridhima!

Ishani - Bhai, you know her...

A small smile crept on his face and he  said yes... Of course it's a long story.....

Vansh - okay, go to your Room and fresh up your mood... Meet you at dinner..

Ishani - Okay bhai.. 👋
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ridhima's POV

After college I went to the bakery!! And I get into the kitchen, whenever... I'm frustrated the first thing I do is to make a cold coffee, that really makes me feel lighter.... And then I start baking!