Chapter 11

Hello everyone!!

Vansh's POV!

I was really jealous when I get to know that Aangra loves my sweetheart! But I really got relived that he will not propose her!  Damm if he came near her I'll rip his head off! Oh leave it! I have called my sweetheart to meet me.. So I have to leave, I can't wait now!
.
.
.
.
Ridhima's PoV

I was getting ready for the college that Vansh called me and asked to meet him in the Green cafe near our college... I don't know why he wanted to meet me.. But leave!

So I took the Rickshaw to the cafe... And settled there, he is late or I'm to early!
.
.
.
.
Vansh's POV

I reached to the cafe and saw her sitting there, she was looking beautiful... But she was talking to someone on a call, I went near her and greeted her with a bright smile! And replied me with the same... Suddenly the phone rang and I cursed the person who interfere in my and sweetheart's  personal time! I came out of my thoughts when I listened her saying...

Ridhima - Ayesha I know you have talked to your boss about my job about my job.. And I am getting a good salary, but I will not do this job..

But why??  If she is getting good salary.. So why can't she.... I was ready with my question, as soon as she cut the call.. I shoot a question towards her!

Ridhima why are you not doing this job, if you are getting good salary...

Ridhima - Because I'm willing to do a job which I get on my merit bases, on my ability.. Hardwork. And when I get the job on my own.. That time my father will be pride on me... And my dad will say I'm proud of you beta...!

And that time she was having tears in her eyes! I immediately picked up the tissue and offered her. She picked it up and chuckled ..Thank you!

But for the main things I was here is not possible now.. Because I wanted her work as my PA and now this is not possible!! I want her to be with me, in front of my eyes always!

But I have my own ways sweetheart to be with you! (while smirking)

Ridhima - Why did you call me? Is there anything?

Vansh - Ab... Wo...

Ridhima - Hmm kya?

Aara pagli sochna toh da !!

Vansh - Mom, had called you for dinner!

Ridhima - Aunty..

Vansh - Ya she really liked you and ya it's a friendly dinner please come!!

Ridhima - Oh okay I'll come !

Vansh - Good!

Ridhima - Okay I'll will meet you tonight! Bye

Vansh - Bye.. But why?

Ridhima - Hmm what?

Vansh - Means itni jaldi.. Sit have a coffee...

Ridhima - No, it's already late , my professor will kill me!

Vansh - Accha let me drop!

Ridhima - No it's alright..

Vansh - I insist !

Ridhima - Okay.

The ride was silent, but I was glancing at her! She is really a beauty.. An angel for this devil...

Mine! For always!!

********************************
Tadddaaa, I'm with the new update!! As today is Sunday so I'll try to give double update.. Till then read and enjoy!!

Please vote and comment down your views 🌟 👇.....!!

Bye! Cheers 🥂!Enjoy 🌺

Stay at home stay safe ❤

Love you all!! 🧡

(ignore the grammatical mistakes) 😁