Chapter 8

Hello everyone!
(so, just don't want to drag it... It skips to 2 weeks )

One day Before the function...

College!

Ridhima - Seju yarr this week I didn't get proper sleep! Today I'll sleep properly, because tomorrow I don't want any dark circles!

Sejal - Same yaar, but can you guess who is the new trustee?

Ridhima - What? I our trustee got changed. When and how?

Sejal - Last week when you were busy with the program!

Ridhima - Oh! So, who is he or she?

Sejal - I don't know but he or she will be here in the function tomorrow!

Ridhima - Okay, nice... Let's move...because now I don't want anyone to handover me the work!!
.
.
.
.
.
VR mansion!

Ishani - Mom are you coming to my function?

Anu - Yes sweetie!! I am coming!

Ishu - what about bhai?

Anu - Ask him only I don't know about his schedule and......

The both ladies saw Vansh entering the hall...

Ishu - Bhai will you come to my function?

Vansh - Sorry Ishu, but I'll not able to come!

Ishu - Bhai this is not fair.... (while pouting)

Vansh - Ishu, next time I'll be there... Promise...

And Vansh left dejected Ishani in the hall..
.
.
Vansh Room!

Aangre - Boss I didn't anything why did made this deal....

Vansh - It's because I wanted to expand my business..

Aangre - But boss you never show your interest in this field!

Vansh - It's my final decision now no more questions....

Aangre - Okay boss..

Vansh - Leave!! (he thought for a while and said) Aangre listen!

Aangre - Yes boss..

Vansh - Does that Kiddo identity you?

Aangre - Riddhu! No, she didn't...

Vansh - Her name is Ridhima, so in your Limits...

Aangre gave him in a confusing look... And leave!

Vansh's POV
Oh god, what happened to me... She is just a kiddo, or I can that I really feel attraction towards her.. That's it. But when I listen Riddhu from Aangre, I lost my cool. Focus on Aahnna. You love her!

Voice - Do you really love her?

I saw my reflection talking to me!

Vansh - Yes I do!

Reflection - Oh really.... Or we can say that you were looking at your profit, because of her popularity.. Or your Sexual desires...

Vansh - I didn't get intimated with her...

The reflection gave me " oh Really look"

Vansh - Okay I got intimated with her, only two times.... And one time I was drunk and another day it just happened!!

Reflection - But think about Ridhima... What do you feel.. Do you feel that way with Aahana. And rest you know by yourself.. Intelligent..Think!!

Ya  it was really hard to control myself from meeting her.. I don't want her to hate me... I really want to see love for me in her eyes! That's why I will go slowly, but I need to conform that's it's love or attraction, because I can't broke her heart! That heart is very precious!
End of POV!!

********************************
Next Day (College function day)

Ridhima's POV
I checked myself in the mirror for the last time... I was wearing a peach colour Saree with minimal make up. I want to look perfect as I'm the main attraction of the function as being the Anchor.

I came down and saw sejal, she was wearing kurti with light makeup, she was looking beautiful... But to tease her I said
Seju what are you wearing, how -

She cut off me in between and said "I know you was looking bad"

I hit her head lightly and said Buddhu, you are looking gorgeous!

Seju - Oh thank you!

Ridhima -  Let's go, we will be late!

Before going I reminded dad last time that he have to be in our function!
End of POV..

They both left for college , Ishani and Anupriya also left..
.
.
.
.
In college!!

Mr. Sah - Ridhima have you prepared everything!

Ridhima - Yes! sir I have prepared everything.. Just want to know the name of Special guest!

Mr. Sah - Ya, he is MR. VR

Ridhima - Okay Mr Sah.. I'll add his name!

The function was going smoothly... Everyone's parents almost reached there ,but the guest was nowhere to be seen!!

Ridhima - Sir where is Mr. Vr (Why do I think that I know him!)

Mr. Sah - He will be here anytime!
.
.
.
.
.
Vansh's Pov

I'm standing in front of St. Xavier college.. I know you all are thinking what I'm doing here... Actually I'm the new trustee if this college!! I brought the whole College, because of my sweetheart.. Aangra is having so many , questions in his mind but this is not the correct time!... I was walking towards the Auditorium, suddenly I got the call that we loss a deal... I was hell angry!..

But when I entered the hall I saw my sweetheart standing there in Peach colour saree! Announcing my Name...  Please welcome Mr.VR our new trustee of the college"...

Suddenly her expressions changed and I know that she was shocked and I chuckled looking towards her!
********************************
Tadaaaa! I'm here with the new Update! Sorry guys I really got late because my new story Immj 2 os...

And now it's high time that I need to study! (bass bol rahi hu 2-3 josh hai 😂)

So I'll update 4 days in a week.💕

3 days Pyaar lafzon mein kaha and 1 day Immj 2 Os 🌺

Please Vote and comment down your views! 🤘

What will be Ridhima's Reaction!🤔

Stay safe and stay at home!

Bye! Cheers 🥂! Enjoy 🌺

Love you all! ✨