Chapter 10

Hello everyone!

Vansh POV

As I entered the mansion, I saw mom sitting in the hall enjoying her coffee.. I thought this is the right moment to clear all my doubts..so I walked towards her and sat on the sofa!

Vansh - Mom.. I'm having some questions can I ask you?

Anu -  You are having?

Vansh - Means these questions... (while thinking) Aangra.. Aangra wanted to ask these questions. He is a little bit busy so he asked me!

Anu - Okay, so start your questions!

Vansh - At last you have to answer.. First listen to me carefully!!

Anu - Okay!

Vansh - When your heart starting beating fast when you go near someone, The world seems to stop in front of that person, you wanted to meet that person any how, you blush when you listen that person's name.... Heart flutters, wanted to stare that eyes... What's it Mom!

Anu - Love ❤(absent minded.... Thinking something deeply)

Vansh - Love! It's really love.... Mom !

Anu - Yes! When your dad and I were in College -(vansh cut her in between)

Vansh - Mom please stop it! I don't want to discuss about that man!

Anu - Vansh, He is your Dad!

Vansh - No! Mom he is not... And I don't want to talk about this anymore!!

Anu - Vansh -

And I left from there! I get my answers that I love her.. And now she will be mine for always! Yes I love her , I love my sweetheart!
End of POV!
.
.
.
.
.
By these thoughts Vansh moved to his study, where Aangra was waiting for him!

Aangra - Boss, do you call me!

Vansh - Yes! I wanted to ask you that really you called Ridhima last day to meet you only, or there was any other reason!

Aangra started sweating and Vansh was smirking because he knew there was something!

Vansh - Why are you sweating Aangra...

Aangra - (Rubbing his forehead) No boss I'm not!

Vansh - So, tell the truth... Or I have my ways to it!

Aangra knew his boss , if he say so he can do this and no-one can stop him!

Vansh - I'm asking you last time Aangra... Because I saw your eyes they were holding something! Answer my question!

Aangra - Boss wo, sacchi I only called her meet me!

Vansh - (staring him with deep intensity and stern face)  Really?

Aangra - Boss wo I called her to...

Vansh - To....

Aangra - (Closing his eyes taking deep breaths) propose her!

Vansh - What??

Aangra - Yes! Boss I was having a crush on her.. So I wanted to propose her.. But didn't get chance.

Vansh - (with anger)  Do you still feel anything for her?? (and off course jealousy)

Aangra - Um...

Vansh - (To himself) say no! Please...

Aangra - Boss I thought it was just attraction... Because when I saw her some days before that feeling arose again and she is my bestie and I don't want to ruin that relation of our.. But I need time to get out of these feelings..

Vansh - If some other man enters her life, what would be you reaction.

Aangra - I will be hurt if I was in school... But not now it's just like that........

Vansh - Okay!  I understand..

Aangra - Boss I'll take your leave!

Vansh - Hmm
********************************
Taddaaaaa, I'm back with the new update! Soooo sorry guys for this much late update and a short one too! But you all know that it's been very difficult to update everyday... Because of assignments, projects and homework.. Hope you all understand! 🙂

And I have already promised that 3 updates a week, so I'll do it! 🧡

Please vote and comment down your views! 🌟 🌟

Stay safe stay at home! ❤

Bye! Cheers 🥂! Enjoy 🌺

Love you all! 💖