Chapter 22

Hello everyone!!

Author's POV

Ridhima sat in the cab, which was waiting outside and left the Place behind!...She was crying bitterly at her fate, at her infatuation. Because she thought that Vansh loved her, but he didn't said these words by him own.. He never express.. According to her she misunderstood to understand a person by his eyes only! She wanted to ask him Why!? Why?  He played with her feelings, by his eyes.. Why he didn't tried to make her understand that he love someone else, not her... Why  she crossed her limits! The only question was Why?

She felt helpless.. She reached the Venue, where she thought that Vansh would be her forever. But destiny played his game.. by snatching the person which was not written in her fate!!

The place was beautifully decorated. I love you was written in bold letters and there was a heart made up of rose petals and date setup!!

She run and broke the fairy lights, wine bottle and throw the plates, which broke into pieces just like her heart! She broke that bold letters I love you with the rod which was kept in the side...She fell on her knees and broke down there!

Ridhima - Why Vansh? Why? I trusted you so much, I loved you so much but you... You cheated me !! I can't hold this pain anymore I can't! I wanted to spend my whole life with you, I want you.. But you broke me Vansh Broked me!!

She saw that heart and destroy it fully, she felt on her stomach there and cried her heart! Suddenly her phone rang! She saw the caller ID and picked it up immediately!

Ridhima - H..ell...o seju

Sejal - Hello Ridhu.. Why are you crying? What happened?

Ridhima - Seju everything finished.. Everything!

Sejal - Ridhu kaha hai tu?

Ridhima - XYZ Hotel!
.
.
.
.
.
VR mansion

Anu - Vansh what happened, why she left like this?

Vansh - Mom because I broke her, I cheated her.. She saw dreams and I broke them! Mom I'm a bloody cheater. I destroy everyone's life Mine, Aahana's and now Ridhima's too!! Mom she left me and now she will (his lips were trembling while saying this) hate me (he whisper the last words)!

He felt in hurry to his room and now they are separated from each other..Whom are going to become one few times ago, they have been departed their path away!!

As he reached there he destroy everything... Glass, vases, table, curtains everything was on the floor. He was going to throw the whole drawer when Ridhima's picture came to him..

He hold that picture and sit on the floor.. He started roaming his finger on her face, when he listened a cute, honey sweet voice Vansh! He looked around and saw Ridhima standing on the door!

He runs to her and hugged her tightly..

Vansh - Ridhima you came. I'm sorry, I didn't knew that she will got pregnant.

Suddenly Ridhima's face fell and she pushed him..

Ridhima - You Don't love me.. You loved Aahana.. I hate you... I hate you..

Vansh - No Ridhima don't leave me!

Ridhima - But I have already left!
.
.
.
.
.

Aahana's Room

Aahana was sitting on bed thinking something deeply!

Aahana - Will vansh accept the baby! Will he marry me or my baby have to live without father? I have to wait for his decision.. But before I have some important work!!
.
.
.
.
.
Sejal - Ridhima get up yarr!

She said while sitting in the cab!

Ridhima - Vansh....(she mumbled in an unconscious state)

Sejal was holding fire in her eyes.. She have to settle many things but right now her sister is her first priority! She have to handle her gave some strength to fight to fight and face that Vansh!

Her eyes have fury, tears and love! And she will definitely cool down the fire down!.
.
.
.
.
Vansh - Aangre... Angre

Aangre - Yes boss!

Vansh - find Ridhima.. Where is she? And how is she?  Got that I want her information as soon as possible

Aangre - Yes boss..

And he left!!
********************************

Tadaaaa I'm back, soo sorry for not updating.. But I was really busy. And right now I'm sitting on a chair, Fully dressed for school and writing this... Damm!! Before going to school I wrote this.. Sorry for short, but after coming from school I'll write and update again!! 😉😅

Please vote and comment down your views!💜🙏

Target 🎯 is 78+...✨🌟 🌟 👇

Cheers and enjoy ❤🧡

Love you all 💕