chapter 10: Always you

"Are you dumb? Or Are you dumb?" Gulf hissed at his best friend who sat at the other side of the couch eating his food and talking about everything to nothing. The usual.

"I am - wait. Thats the same thing. " Nate huffed in annoyance and kept munching on his chips.

"I have no idea how you became a doctor " Gulf grumbled but Nate ignored those words like nothing.

"I saved 2 patients last night. I am smart." Nate said in his defense making gulf facepalm.

Nate once again ignored it and resumed chatted about how he dreamt about turning into an ant-man.

"Nate! Shut up. Just shut up" Gulf is really annoyed him his friend. He was trying to work on his laptop about the lesson he is gonna teach in the next few days. It took off that day to take a rest but Nate showed up making gulf throw his plans out of the window.

"So. I saved this old man and then turned into an ant. That poor guy got a heart attack again. That's good it's a dream " Nate laughed to himself.

"Omg. Really nate. Fuck off or fuck your wife. I don't care. Just shut up. " Gulf said shutting his laptop with a loud sound. Nate winced thinking the laptop screen is broke from that.

"Oh boy. Chill. " Nate mumbled licking the tip of his fingers as he finished all the chips from the packet.

"I can't fuck my wife because she is at work. I will take your advice kindly and fuck her tonight " Nate said with a grin making gulf pretending to gag at the mention of straight sex.

"Whatever Idiot " Gulf said opening his laptop again to continue this work. Surprisingly, Nate kept silent for an hour which made gulf easy to finish his work.

"So...." Nate opened his mouth again making gulf sighing.

"You know what. Tell me. I will listen to every fucking word." With that gulf put his laptop away to turn towards Nate who sat on the other side of the long couch.

Nate hesitated before talking.

"About your call last day.." He asked looking at gulf

"It nothing " Gulf mumbled knowing about nate is talking about

"It's not nothing. You called me to rant for an hour about how stupid, selfish, and dumb your ex-husband is. How you never gonna chose him as a husband in your next life. " Nate outed him making gulf cough in embarrassment.

He called Nate last night after Raina visited. He did not know what to do with the new information he learned about. It messed with his head even though he decided to ignore it.

"Come on, gulf. Do I need to get you drunk again for you to open up? Don't you trust me after all these years of friendship? " Nate pleaded.

Gulf took back for a second at that tone.

"I trust you, Nate. "Gulf told him making Nate smile again.

"Last time I got to know some information from Raina. I don't what to do. How to deal with it" gulf sighed rubbing his forehead

"You did not really tell me anything except for ranting about mew stupidity" Nate said. Asking from to say what really happened.

This time Gulf opened about the topic the is messing up with his head.

Nate sat there listening to everything gulf said which is strange compared to his regular self.

"I don't know about it until now. Like for 8 fucking years. How should I even feel about it?" Gulf said looking stressed all over again