chapter 17

Guess who finally updated. Yup. That's me 🥳👏 🤣 I was stressing over my college admissions these days. So, I was not into writing. Now I am kinda very less stressed. I started writing again. Let's go...

******

Gulf looked out the window as mew drove into the colony

Gulf looked out the window as mew drove into the colony. It's basically a large territory with 10 or so houses connected by the gardens and backspace. With a park. Swimming pool and lot more places. Even though the place looked fancy. It still looked homely. Something that he never felt in the few days he lived in the mew's old house.

"It feels good in here " Gulf spoke still looking out of the window. He also noticed a short but cute guy looking out of the window from the house opposite to them. The guy did not even hide the fact that he staring at them as looked out of his house curiously

"You haven't even stepped inside the house, " Mew said smiling as he parked the car making gulf divert his eyes from the guy opposite the house.

"It feels homely. This environment. Do only rich people like you live here?" Gulf asked getting out of the car.

"Well...It costs a lot to buy a house here. I bought this with the help of my friend who lives here. I guess it's rich " mew laughed awkwardly.

"Dada!!! We have a park in here " avi exclaimed looking over at the little park situated from 5 houses away. It houses looked small from far but they look big once they got closer. Every house had a different style. Eye-catching. Their house looked good too. But gulf thought they would do some renovations later to make it super good.

Wait. Why am I thinking all this like I am gonna live here forever?

'Because you are gonna live here forever. You know it. It's just that you are trying not to accept it '

Gulf shook his head at those different thoughts.

"Papa! papa! Can I go play?" Avi asked running to gulf.

Gulf smiled ruffling the little boy's head.

"Do you not want to look at your new house first?" Gulf asked.

"Yes. Yes. That too " Avi said running towards the door which was just unlocked by mew.

"I think he is gonna love it " mew spoke taking out the last few suitcases from the trunk of the car.

"Let me help " gulf said walking to him but mew but the other man declined firmly saying he should not lift the weights not that he is almost 5 months into the pregnancy.

After living for more than 10 days at the beginning of the 4th month of the old house. Mew paid the crew to move the furniture and stuff into the new house. It took almost a week for the new house to get completely ready for the family - almost family to move in. As usual, gulf took advantage of the weekend and packed the last few suitcases of clothes to completely move out of the old house. Currently on the Saturday morning of the third week into the 4th month of his pregnancy. He is ready to move into this new house.