Chapter 2 : The weekend at mew's

"Dada...Can I get one more chocolate?"
Avi asked using his puppy eyes.

"Did not papa tell now to eat a lot of sweets?" Mew asked lifting avi from the ground and sat him in his lap as he is working on his desk in the house.

"Last one..pleaseee dadaa" Avi asked pouting.

Mew chuckled standing up throwing avi over his shoulder who is laughing catching his hair and shirt.

Mew took avi into his arms as he opened the fridge door. 

"Take whatever you like." Mew showed him the shelf full of chocolates that he bought himself for his son.

"Yayyyy" avi grabbed more than one chocolate making mew laugh at his son.

"Dada...Can we watch a movie tonight?" Avi asked as mew placed him on the ground.

"Sure. What do you wanna watch?" Mew asked walking him to the home movie theater by his hand.

"I want to watch The lion king. " Avi said rubbing his hands excitingly as he sat down on the seat.

"I love it, " Avi said as mew sat beside him with the remote.

"You watched it before?"  Mew asked.

"Yeaa.I watched it with papa last night "  avi said.

Mew looked at him amused why he wanted to watch it again.

"I want to watch it with you too," avi said with sad eyes.

"Dada...Why can't I watch it with both of you once?" Avi asked making mew looking away with shame.

If he hasn't done that stupid mistake. His son should not have asked this question today.

"You want papa and dada together," mew asked taking his son to his chest.

"Mmm..." Avi shook his head resting it onto his dada's chest hugging him.

"Dada. Sona has two moms"  Avi said excitingly like he found something new. Forgetting about what he asked just now.

"Thats nice " Mew smiled kissing his son's head.

"Can they have 2 moms?" Avi asked looking at mew with big innocent eyes waiting for an answer.

"Yes, avi. They can have 2 moms or 2 dads like you or they can have 1 mom and 1 dad. " mew explained to the little kid.

"Ohhh," avi said nodding his head in understanding.

"But all my friend's parents live in one house? " avi asked again.

Mew once again felt guilty.

"Why can't papa and dada and I live in one house?" Avi asked looking sad.

"Dada...Dada...Sona mom's gave kisses to each other. Hehe," avi giggled covering his mouth with his little hands.

"How do you know?"  Mew asked curiously smiling at his son.

"I went to a sleepover at sona's.I saw her mom1 give kisses to mom2 when she came home from work. hehe," avi giggled again.

"Why don't you give kisses to papa?" Avi asked.

This is not new for mew to get rapid-fire questions from his son. It is always like this. He wondered if avi asked the same questions to gulf. If so...What did gulf reply.

"Do you ask all this to papa?" Mew asked carefully.

"Oh no!"  Avi exclaimed as mew said something wrong.